𝕀 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝔸 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝

Finn had told Faith about his 'brilliant' plan and although Faith wasn't sure it was the right idea for this situation, she agreed that Santana needed all the support, even if she didn't want it. So, as the week started, Faith was sitting on the troubletones side of the choir room and she had to admit it felt weird being back there with everyone.

"This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies." Faith could already tell Santana was not pleased with this idea."Next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself, fetus face." Faith couldn't help but laugh at Santana's comment which got her a glare from Finn.

"Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about."

"So, wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool."

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany. And we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine? Kurt?" As Finn sat down, Kurt and Blaine made their way to the front of the room.

"Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car. And we want to sing that for you right now."

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two Pretty Ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further staging a gel-ervention for Blaine than singing lady music."

Faith had to be honest, though Santana was being way too negative, her comebacks were really good.

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me, too. But you can get through this. If you could just stop being so defensive."

"I'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me."

While the conversation got a little sidetracked, Mr. Schue told Blaine and Kurt they could sing and their performance started.

~~~Perfect By Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel~~~

(Faith was dancing around with her friends, she loved the song they chose and thought it may have been good for Santana as she seemed to smile by the end.)

"Thank you, guys. Thank you, Finn, especially. You know, with all the horrible crap I've been through in my life...now I get to add that."

As Santana sarcastically clapped, everyone got up when the bell rang to escape the awkwardness this week was gonna be.

~~~~~

Puck was first up to perform his song the next day, although it seemed like a good song, he was performing to what seemed like Shelby which by the end everyone had noticed. Once his song was over everyone clapped, even if a little disturbed.

"Yeah, I know I was just part of a phase but whatever, happy to oblige, always."

Faith raised her hand, she thought now would be the best time to do her performance.

"Mr. Schue? Brittany, Quinn and I had a song we wanted to sing too."

"Of course, the floor is yours ladies."

Santana seemed on the fence about this, honestly a little mad that they were going to participate in this lesson she wasn't a fan of.

"Santana, you have been the solid part of our foundation since the first day I met you in my sophomore year. You made me feel like even though I wasn't an original part of your group, I belonged and it wouldn't work without me." Faith Started.