Roommates-Clarisse La Rue

*Hiii, if you requested smth and its been a while and its still not up lmk!! Love y'all 17k reads is insane.. Clarisse boarding school Au? Is this what an AU is?*

Boarding school was the last place Y/N wanted to spend her year. She loved living in New York, now she was stuck at some big preppy boarding school in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania. 

"I don't get why I have to go mom, I'm gonna hate this", Y/N complained. The woman sighed, "Well, maybe if you didn't nearly burn down your old school, we wouldn't have to do this". 

"That was one time". 

"Y/N". 

Her mother had a firm look on her face, a 'you're going to listen to me and do this' look. Y/N knew she had a bit of a tendency to get herself into trouble, but did that really mean she needed to be sent away? Apparently it did. 

"You're going to be fine", her mother reassured her, "And at any rate, I'll see you during parents weekend, you can come home during Christmas".

Y/ rolled her eyes, "Fine. Whatever, see you at Christmas". 

She let her mom pull her into a quick hug, before traipsing through the massive front doors of her new school. 

**************************

The first thing Y/N noticed, was that everybody seemed to already know each other. Groups formed in the hallways leading into the auditorium quickly, and Y/N felt like all eyes were on her, as she walked among everybody alone. 

She was so caught up in avoiding eye contact with the boys and girls staring at her, that she didn't notice that she was walking straight into somebody. That is, until her body collided with someone else's. 

"Shit, sorry I wasn't watching where I was going, my fault", Y/N blushed.

"Hmph. Clearly", the person sniffed. 

Y/N looked up to see a tall girl with dark skin and long curly hair, she was wearing a red bomber jacket over the school uniform and Would've been completely jaw-droppingly attractive had she not been glaring down at Y/N. 

"Sorry about that, again", Y/N apologized. 

"Might do you some good to look up", the girl pointed out, "That way you don't body slam people". 

Y/N fixed her with a pointed glare, "I said I was sorry, no need to be a bitch".

Almost instantly Y/N knew she had definitely said the wrong thing, the girl leaned down to her level and stared into her eyes, "What did you just say to me?". 

Y/N was at least several inches shorter then the girl, who smelled like pine trees and vanilla, but even with her presence looming over Y/N's face, she didn't stop. 

"I said", Y/N stood up straighter, "No need to be a bitch".

The girl scoffed, and looked as if she was about to beat the pulp out of Y/N, when a voice came on the loud speakers. 

"Students, place make your way into the auditorium".

Y/N shot one more glare at the girl before turning on her heel and strolling into the auditorium. 

"Crazy", she heard the girl mutter as she walked away. 

**********************************

The orientation in the auditorium had been an hour of the principal yapping about what made this school soooo special. Then, they all lined up in a ridiculously slow line, to get their dorm assignments. The students were allowed to have free for the rest of the afternoon, until dinner that night. Y/N was looking forward to collapsing on her bed until then.