Prank- Connor Stoll

*crime that I've never done one for Connor, this one's for @h4nn4hhbananaa hope u love!*

Y/n L/n and Connor Stoll were the best of friends, which was good news for them, bad news for everybody else. If you thought Y/N or Connor was mischievous on their own, imagine them together. They were well liked around camp, but also well feared, the campers lived in a constant state of worry about when they'd get pranked next. 

Currently, Y/N was sitting against Connor on the lawn while they talked and watched people go by. Every so often Y/N would lift her hand up to greet somebody, but other than that the two didn't say much. Connor was zoned out, almost entirely absorbed in thinking about the way Y/N was sitting. 

Connor had his hands behind his back propping him up, and Y/N sat with her legs folded, half her back Flush against his chest. 

"Connor", she whispered, tilting her head back, "Look who's coming". 

Percy was walking down from the hill and heading for his cabin, which meant he would pass right in front of Y/N and Connor.

Connor grinned, "Do it". 

As Percy made his way past them, Y/N moved her hand in one quick motion. A small vine sprouted out from the ground and wound around Percy's ankles, causing him to trip and practically facepalm into the grass. 

Y/N fell back in a fit of laughter, taking Connor down with her as they laughed. 

"You two are so annoying", Percy grumbled, dusting himself off. 

Connor, still laughing, grabbed Y/N's shoulders and sat them both back up. 

"It never gets old", he choked out.

"Let's see how many more we can get", Y/N suggested. 

"Oh yeah!". 

************************************

They had taken out nearly 15 very disgruntled campers throughout the course of the afternoon. Now Y/N had her head in Connor's lap and was staring up, waving her hand absentmindedly and giggling when she heard a thud. 

Connor was playing with her hair, the repetitive movements of his hands almost causing her to fall asleep. She let her eyes close, relaxing in her best friend's touch. 

It was times like these that made her question what they were. He always seemed to hold her closer than a best friend would, and she found herself staring at him far more than a best friend should. 

She heard heavy footsteps approaching, and waved her hand again to create another vine. Thud. 

"WHO DID THIS", Mr.D's voice bellowed throughout the lawn. He stood up from the ground and glared at the Demeter girl, "Y/N L/N I swear". 

"No, wait!", Connor cut in, "It was my idea". 

"I don't care whose idea it was", Mr. D sneered, "Stable cleanup for a week. Both of you". 

They watched as he muttered about stupid kids under his breath and stormed away from them. 

Connor sprung up from the grass, offering his hand to Y/N. 

"Guess we should've seen that coming", he shrugged. 

"You could've told me he was coming!", Y/N scolded. 

"Y/N I'm like half asleep, you think I noticed?". 

Y/N pouted and crossed her arms at Connor. She wasn't really mad at him, but she liked messing with him. 

"Aw come on", he whined, "I'm sorry". 

She huffed and gave him an over-exaggerated glare. 

"Y/nnnnnnn!".