Secret's Out- Charlie Bushnell

*WOOO my first request! TYSM @JulzLovDraco4Eva I hope you like this!!!!* 

Y/N had known Charlie for years of their lives, and they had always been good friends. Y/N even becoming friends with the Percy Jackson cast when Charlie was cast as Luke. 

However, a year ago, Charlie had kissed Y/N on the boardwalk at night, confessing his true feelings for her. They had been dating ever since, and it's been the best year of their lives. 

Since the release of the show, Charlie had been growing in popularity a lot, and because of this was very protective over her girlfriend, doing everything he could to keep her out of the media and the judgmental eye of the internet. Y/N and Charlie both wished they could post each other and show the other off, but they knew it was best if they didn't. 

Today however, was the couple's one year anniversary... but the Percy Jackson cast decide to have a little sleepover, and invited the young couple, which was where they were headed now.

Y/N's parents typically went to bed pretty early, so after Y/N said goodnight to them, it was fairly easy for her to just slip out the house and into her boyfriend's car.

"Happy anniversary beautiful", Charlie said, handing her a gift bag. 

Y/n pulled away the tissue paper to see some of her favorite snacks, a bunch of polaroids of the two of them together, and a small red box. 

"Oh now what's this?", she asked smiling. 

He placed his hand on her knee and rubbed it, "Open it and find out". 

"I'm getting to it". 

When y/n opened the box she saw a beautiful gold necklace with a wave on it. 

"I figured since we made it official on the beach, that would be perfect", he explained nervously. 

Y/N practically jumped out of her seat and wrapped her boyfriend in a tight hug. 

He chuckled, pulling her back gently to press a kiss to her lips, "I'm glad you like it my love". 

"Like it? I love it! Now open mine". 

Y/N had gotten Charlie a new hoodie to make up for the maybe 10 she had stolen, some candy, and her favorite part, a record with their favorite songs on it. 

"Awww Y/N", Charlie leaned over to peck her lips, "I love you so much". 

He began to drive over to Walker's house, where everybody had decided to sleep over tonight. 

The whole drive there, Charlie kept his hand on his girlfriend's knee, talking excitedly about how happy he was that she was his. It was all very sweet. Once they got to Walker's, the curly blonde boy greeted them with a big smile at the door. 

"What's up lovebirds?", he called, "come in, everyone's here!". 

Surely enough, the entire cast was waiting in Walker's living room, a variety of snacks and drinks spread out on the coffee table. 

Leah bounded up from the couch to hug Y/N, "AH! You're here!". 

Y/N laughed and hugged the girl back, the two had gotten very close over the time they knew each other. y/N often referring to Leah as her little sister. 

"Hey everyone", Charlie said pulling his girlfriend, and Leah, into the living room.

The other teens greeted them too before everyone settled in to watch a movie. 

Dior picked the first movie, choosing to watch the original Scream. 

After a jumpscare, Olivia screamed, and stood up announcing she needed to get some water, Aryan went with her, claiming he was in no way scared by the movie.