Crush-Luke Castellan

*Request from the coolest @JulzLovDraco4Eva ly hope you like! 

Y/N and Annabeth kept absolutely nothing from each other. The Hephaestus and Athena girls were each other's best friends. They shared all of their secrets together, there wasn't a thing that Annabeth didn't know about Y/N and vice versa. 

Well, except one thing. 

Luke Castellan. 

Y/N hated keeping things from Annabeth, though the girl was several years younger, she was her most trusted friend. But the one thing she found herself unable to tell Annabeth, was her ever-growing crush on Luke Castellan. 

While Annabeth had come to camp with Luke, and was fairly safe from his taunting ways, she still didn't want him near Y/N. Luke was known around camp as a sort of bad boy, he kept his circle small and wasn't particularly nice to everybody. 

On more than one occasion, he had made fun of Y/N or embarrassed her during sword fighting. It might seem crazy that she would even be able to tolerate Luke after that, much less like him, yet she found herself completely enthralled by him. The fact that he was so brisk and seemingly uninterested in her only made her want him more. 

"What are you staring at?", Annabeth asked, her eyes following Y/N's gaze, "Are you staring at Luke?". 

Y/n tore her eyes away from the boy who was sitting casually on the grass talking to Chris, "What?! No, of course not".

She glanced back quickly to the Hermes boy, only for him to have already been looking at her. Embarrassed, she turned back to the table. 

Annabeth eyed her suspiciously, but before she could ask anything else Percy and Grover sat down with them. 

"Hey Y/N! Hey Annabeth". 

Percy dropped a note on the table in front of Y/n, "Some kid told me to give this to you, I don't know who it's from". 

Y/n unfolded the piece of paper and read its contents out loud to her friends, "Y/N, meet at Thalia's tree, 5pm". 

The kids passed around the note, Annabeth studying it the most as if it would magically appear with a signature or something. 

"I wouldn't", Annabeth advised, "Could be a trick". 

"Or someone could be trying to ask you out", Grover offered. 

"I'm with Grover, if it was a trick they'd trick you somewhere where more people would see you", Percy agreed. 

Y/N blushed, was somebody really asking her out? 

"Take your knife", Annabeth urged, "Just in case". 

"Oh my gods Annabeth, is it that hard to believe someone asked me out", Y/N huffed. 

Annabeth sighed, "No. Of course not, just making sure you don't get hurt". 

Annabeth knew Y/N didn't exactly have the best history when it came to dating. Y/n's last boyfriend was a total jerk, and was so mean to Y/n. As overbearing as Annabeth was being in the moment, Y/n appreciated how much the girl really did care for her. 

Y/N gave Annabeth a sideways hug, "I'll be fine, don't worry". 

*********************************** 

"Thoughts on the outfit?", she asked her brother, Leo, later that night. 

He looked up from something he was trying to fix, "Better than you looked earlier". 

She threw a pillow at his head. 

"Ow!", he shrieked, "Yes, it's good! Jeez!". 

Y/N smiled proudly, smoothing out the wrinkles in her skirt before heading out the door. She popped her head back inside, slipping her dagger into her belt then heading to Halfblood hill.