Chapter 172: Where is Robin?

"Tch, so you're essentially useless, Sebas, and we need Robin." Said Diddy with a scowl, eying Sebas with crossed arms while tapping his feet as he ignored Trenza's glare.

"Well, I wouldn't quite call me useless; without me, we wouldn't have any clues, and yes, we need Ms. Robin." Replied Sebas lightly with a nod while scratching his bearded chin before glancing at Diddy, who bared his fangs and growled before walking forward.

"So, we need someone that we have absolutely no idea where they are at? Tell me, how do you expect us to fucking do that, Seba?" Asked Diddy in annoyance as he passed Sebas and walked down the golden stairs, followed by Sebas and a hunched-back Trenza.

"Well, we do know they're in Skypiea, so we're not entirely clueless, Captain." Said Sebas as he trailed a few steps behind Diddy, which was smart since he had just slammed Naga-sa on the step he was about to walk on.

"Another smart-ass remark, and I'm using your head as a bowling ball." Declared Diddy as he eyed Sebas with ferocity, prompting him to clear his throat before nodding.

Turning back around, I hoisted Naga-sa onto my back and continued to walk down the stairs, though while doing so, I sensed both Trenza and Sebas staring at my back, something I usually would've ignored, but like any person, being subjected to such intense pain would cause them to be easily provoked, just like how I was right now.

"Tch, what; do I have something on my back?" Asked Diddy aggressively as he twisted his neck like an owl and eyed Trenza and Sebas while walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, though, it's a little weird, Captain; you have like a tattoo, but instead of it being on your skin, it's on your fur, like paint." Replied Trenza softly as she neared Diddy, closely inspecting his back, while Sebas inwardly praised her courage.

Grunting, I looked down at my back, and just as Trenza said, there was a Tattoo, though from my angle, I didn't have a good view, which she must've realized since she reached into her pocket and opened her flippable mirror and held it for me to see my back. Looking at the mirror, I saw my furry back covered in my rather lustrous golden fur, which wasn't surprising as I don't really shed, but I did fight with Mael about two weeks ago, resulting in all of my fur being burnt, so this was a new coat of fur.

Eyeing the Tattoo, which took up nearly my entire back, there was a fluffy yellow cloud on my fur, and if I had to guess, it formed the moment I had absorbed Nimbus; I had never thought about getting a tattoo since my fur was already rather beautiful, not to mention with how thick it was, it would be covered entirely. However, with the tattoo engraved onto both my skin and fur, I didn't have to worry about that; besides, despite the tattoo being relatively simple, it looked pretty cool, and I'd like to admirer it, but the pounding my head was taking, wasn't allowing me the opportunity.

'I'll look at it later; first things first, get rid of this freaking pain!' Thought Diddy with a faint smirk, which turned into an intense frown before he looked back straight, prompting Trenza to store her mirror in her pocket.

"It honestly looks quite nice on you, Captain; it makes you look much more intimidated, as weird as that sounds, considering it's just a cloud." Stated Trenza thoughtfully as she trailed her hand across Diddy's tattoo, causing his tail to subconsciously wag back and forth like a dog.

"Hoho, I don't think Captain needs that Trenza; he's already plenty intimidating, and as a matter of fact, he needs something that'll make him more friendly." Remarked Sebas with a soft chuckle as he glanced at Diddy's new tattoo before looking at Trenza, who nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you're probably right, Father; Captain is very intimidating. I nearly pissed myself when I first laid eyes on him; it was like looking into the eyes of a ferocious beast. And while it's still the same, I at least have a much better understanding of said ferocious beast, not to mention I'm on his good side." Stated Trenza with a faint smirk, reminiscing their first meeting, which happened roughly three months ago, not even that long ago.