Chapter 186: Calm Belt

Emerging from the water, with a Nimbus-infused Naga-sa resting on my shoulders, I kicked out of the ocean and into the air, kicking the air with roughly all my might just to stay floating, let alone to move around as nimbly as usual.

Surrounding our ship were numerous sea king corpses, most of which were ones I had killed, though there were some others floating in the water with scorched skin, deep slash marks, and even ones that had seemingly withstood no harm whatsoever. Slowly approaching the ship while creating massive explosions every time my feet hit the air, I hovered above the deck before slowly lowering myself, though I don't know what I was expecting when I did that.

Landing on the upper deck a few feet behind the helm, where Freyja was currently watching me with a raised eyebrow, I shifted my weight to the floor beneath my feet from the air, though the instant I did so, I fell through the floor, and landed in the Captain's quarters; however, I was fast enough to react as I used geppo once more, kicking the air just above Freyja's bed, causing quite the extensive amount of damage to her room.

'Hehe, Freyja's going to be pissed.' Mused Diddy with a faint smirk as he looked at the ravaged Captain's quarters, and almost right on cue, a loud, furious voice called his name.

"DIDDY!?" Exclaimed Freyja angrily as she stood up and quickly approached the hole Diddy had made, only to look over the edge, eyeing the damage her room had sustained.

"What? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?" Remarked Diddy with a slight grin while slowly ascending into the air, leaving the room and floating a few feet above the deck as he eyed Freyja, who furiously gnashed her teeth.

Freyja was quite angry since she didn't even say anything else and instantly transformed into Satan's soul and aggressively charged at me, causing me to smirk as I dropped Naga-sa and dashed out the way at the least second, causing my bo-staff to land on her head, before it speedily fell into the ocean, taking Freyja with it.

"Oh, dear, that's not good." Said Sebas with a raised eyebrow as he looked over the edge, watching Freyja sink further into the ocean as she helplessly tried to fight back, though with her strength constantly being sapped by the sea, she was about as strong as a child.

"You sound worried, Sebas. Aren't you going to do something?" Asked Mael curiously as he crossed his arms and glanced at Freyja sinking deeper into the ocean before shifting his focus to Sebas, who merely chuckled.

"Hoho, she'll be fine. Besides, Scar is already chasing after her." Replied Sebas with a soft chuckle as he lightly shook his head while looking at Mael before glancing at Scar, who had leaped overboard without hesitation and swam after Freyja, though he was far too slow.

Grinning at Freyja's unfortunate circumstance, I landed on the upper deck beside the hole I had accidentally made before looking at Trenza and Grand, who were both currently looking over the ship's edge, watching Scar chase after Freyja.

"Trenza, I'm feeling hungry; make some food." Ordered Diddy as he looked at Trenza, who constantly glanced between the ocean and him before rubbing her head.

"Haa, yeah, I'm on it, Captain; can you just cut a big enough piece of meat from one of the sea kings for me?" Replied Trenza with a nod as she headed towards the lower deck while Diddy clicked his tongue in annoyance before nodding.

Leaping off the ship, I landed on the sea king with the tastiest scent before using my nails to cut a large piece out of its body, though that was only proportional to me; to the sea king, it was hardly anything compared to its massive body. Carrying the piece back to the ship, I landed on the deck and cut it into several smaller pieces; ordering Grand to carry them down to the kitchen for Trenza to cook with, I jumped overboard and dashed through the water, heading back for Naga-sa, passing Scar, who was doing a rather poor job of chasing after Freyja, though she was being held down by a multiple ton bo-staff so there's that.