Chapter 181: Falling Boat-Ship

Giving up on my ludicrous idea of eating Enel to improve my lightning manipulation, I covered my hand in lighting as I reached down and tried to touch him, and while it worked, I was forced to constantly use more lightning since his body would just absorb it; clicking my tongue, stopped using lightning and covered my hand in haki instead.

'Yeap, that's much better.' Mused Diddy as he picked Enel up by the neck before glancing at Mael and tossing the unconscious Enel toward him.

"So, what do you intend to do with him? I wouldn't mind if you let him live; I would love the idea of possibly a strong opponent for me to fight in the future; sounds great if you ask me." Remarked Diddy with a feral grin as he looked at Mael using his golden axe as a cane while Enel phased right through his body, only to crash onto the deck behind me.

I didn't get an immediate response since Mael had turned around and eyed Enel's body before slowly raising his golden axe into the air while using his remaining strength to cover it in plasma, causing the surrounding temperature to increase significantly, and following that, he powerfully swung it down, lodging the blade of his golden axe right between Enel's head and his body, slicing his neck, decapitating him and killing him instantly.

Clicking my tongue in annoyance at the loss of possibly a strong future opponent, I shook my head and quickly forgot about him; someone else will one day eat his devil fruit and become just as strong if not stronger than him in the future.

"Tch, I-I'm not letting that bastard live." Declared Mael seriously as he glared at Enel's lifeless body before reaching down and grabbing his axe, which was embedded into the deck of the ship.

"Hmm, weird, how did I only now notice this." Muttered Diddy with a raised eyebrow and a slight frown as he approached Enel's corpse before squatting down and sniffing him, earning weird looks from everyone.

"Did you find something interesting, Captain?" Asked Sebas curiously as he walked forward, standing right beside Diddy, who was sniffing closely around Enel's chest.

"I wouldn't call it interesting per se, but I did notice the smell that all devil fruit users have suddenly disappeared from him." Replied Diddy lightly as he stabbed his hand into Enel's chest before prying it open and ripping his heart out, causing Sebas and Mael to sport unsightly expressions; Robin seemed indifferent, and Trenza had to look away.

Smelling Enel's heart, I sniffed it several times before eventually dropping it back in his chest after finding nothing; shaking the blood off my hands, I used my lightning to burn the rest off.

"Well, it's pretty common knowledge that once a devil fruit user dies, their powers manifest in another fruit somewhere in the world, so it's not surprising the smell suddenly vanishes." Remarked Sebas lightly with a nod as he rubbed his bearded chin while Diddy nodded in agreement.

"I know, I was just surprised I only now noticed the smell vanishing, that's all." Said Diddy with a shake of his head before opening his mouth to yawn, slightly surprising himself.

'Eh, it seems I'm more tired than I thought; I suppose staying up all night while experiencing such excruciating pain will do that.' Mused Diddy with a shake of his head while scratching himself before turning around and glancing at his crew, plus Robin.

"Mael, go rest; you've just healed from raiding the Celestial Dragons ship, and you're already heavily injured again. Sebas and Trenza, go find Grand, and while you're doing so, search through this boat-ship for anything interesting or valuable. Robin, don't disturb me, or I'm tossing you overboard; other than that, do whatever you want." Ordered Diddy, pointing at Mael, Sebas, Trenza, and finally Robin, causing them to all nod as they followed his words while Diddy unholstered Naga-Sa and hit the deck right next to him.