Chapter 187: Voice?

"Okay, cool; so we're basically in relative safety?" Asked Diddy in slight annoyance as he looked at Sebas, who opened his mouth before reluctantly nodding.

"Haa, that's not exactly how I'd put it, but technically, you're not wrong, Captain." Remarked Sebeas with a sigh of defeat as he looked at Diddy, who faintly smirked before suddenly sniffing the air.

"Heh, it seems Trezna is finished cooking." Muttered Diddy with a grin as he smelled the scent of seasoned meat wafting through the air, his words causing Mael to raise an eyebrow while he stood up.

"While I'm eating, figure out how to get us out of the Calm Belt and back into Paradise." Added Diddy as he glanced at Sebas before heading towards the lower deck while Mael followed right after him, his stomach grumbling in anger.

"Getting out of the Calm Belt isn't the hard part, Captain; the hard part is figuring out which direction we need to venture in." Said Sebas lightly as he stood up and walked after Mael and Diddy, who were walking down the stairs entering the lower deck.

"Don't we have a 50/50 shot? If we take the wrong way, we'll sail through the Calm Belt for days, if not weeks, and if we take the right way, we'll exit the Calm Belt and either arrive within Paradise or within one of the Blue's." Replied Diddy lightly as he walked down the halls, passing a cabin with the sound of grunts and moans of pleasure, before arriving within the kitchen, while Grand was already sitting at the table.

"I-I, can't fault that logic; no, you're right Captain." Said Sebas with a wry expression before shaking his head and nodding.

"Since I'm right, just pick a random direction and sail us there; if it happens to be wrong, I'll just throw you overboard into the sea king infested waters and pick a different direction." Stated Diddy as he dissmievly waved his hand at Sebas while sitting down at the table, just in time for Trenza to carry a tray filled with steaming slabs of sea king meat.

"Here you three go; now try to eat a little bit slower than usual, I'm cooking the next batch right now." Said Trenza with a small smile as she set the tray onto the table before turning around and heading back toward stove.

Snatching half of the food out of the tray Trenza brought, I swiftly chewed the large slabs of meat, which were about the size of my head, before expanding my throat to swallow larger pieces, minimzing the amount of chewing I was required to do, and doing so greatly enhanced how quickly I was able to eat.

"Hey! No fair, I only got one!" Said Grand in slight anger as he looked at Diddy and Mael, who had stolen most of the food.

"And how is that my problem, Grand?" Asked Mael with a raised eyebrow as he looked at Grand while taking a bite of the juicy slab of meat right in his face.

"Be faster next time. Trenza hurry up on the second batch, I'm hungry and I want to take a nap!" Remarked Diddy as he glanced at Grand before ignoring him and looking at Trenza, who turned around, only to sigh in exhaustion and annoyance.

"Haa, what did I say about eating slowly? Unless you want to eat raw meat, which I know you will Captain, you're going to have to wait; no amount of threatening will make this go any faster, by the way." Declared Trenza in annoyance as she held a spatula while glaring at Diddy, Mael and Grand, before turning back around, focusing on the food only to point her finger at Diddy, who clicke dhis tongue in annoyance.

"Tsk, whatever." Muttered Diddy with a frown as he folded his arms and closed his eyes, waiting for the food to be done.

Since I couldn't threaten Trenza to make her cook faster, I was forced to wait like eveyrone else until she finally finished her second batch, which I promptly took half of while everyone else shared the rest, including Sebas, and despite his rather scrawny build, he ate quite a lot of food, even more the Scar and only slightly less that Grand.