Chapter 191: Pandemonium & Fourth Crew Mate

"Ah, I can finally hear my voice again; thanks, Captain." Remarked Trenza with a happy smile as she stood up and raised her hands into the air while everyone ignored her and looked at the two sea kings following behind them.

"So, what do we do with them, Captain? Are we just going to ignore them while they follow us, or what?" Asked Scar curiously as he stood beside Sebas while observing the two sea kings, who were both doing the same.

"Hmm, that's a good question. I don't know." Said Diddy with a slight frown as he turned and eyed the sea kings while rubbing his chin with a thoughtful expression before shrugging his shoulders, causing everyone to stare blankly at him.

"How about we kill and eat it? It probably tastes good, right? I've never eaten a turtle before." Asked Grand with a wicked expression as he rubbed his hands together while eyeing the sea kings, who suddenly glanced, only to release a threatening growl.

"Heh, sure, go ahead, Grand; that is if you can kill it." Remarked Diddy with a smirk as he backed away while glancing between Grand the sea kings, seemingly having a showdown.

"I'll probably lose the fight, but I'm no coward!" Yelled Grand enthusiastically as he wore his gauntlets and ran towards the ship's edge before jumping overboard and swimming to the sea kings.

"Haa, what an idiot. He won't die, right?" Said Scar and Trenza, respectively, as the five watched Grand vigorously swim toward the sea kings, who were looking at him as if he were an ant.

"Whether he dies or not, he's earned my respect." Said Mael solemnly with a nod as he crossed his arms while gazing upon Grand, who had finally arrived before the turtle's shell.

Once Grand neared the turtle, he raised his hand and clenched his fist before aggressively hitting the turtle's shell, also known as the hardest part of a turtle; let alone Grand, even I wouldn't be able to break through that shell easily. Unsurprisingly, his attack did nothing; in fact, the sea kings probably didn't even feel it, though they did retaliate by the turtle flapping its flipper, hitting Grand and flinging back to our ship, though Sebas caught him before he could damage the hull.

"Y-You've won t-this time, but I-I'll be b-back!" Stated Grand with an injured body as Sebas set him on the deck, prompting him to lean on the mask while glaring at the sea kings with his half-lidded eyes.

Although the sea kings didn't understand what Grand said, the snake responded with a hiss while the turtle seemed completely unbothered by him.

"She said you're welcome to try, Grand." Remarked Trenza lightly as she glanced at the snake before looking at Grand, only for everyone to suddenly freeze as they all stared at her in shock, not even Diddy was exempt from this.

"EH!?" Exclaimed everyone in surprise as they all looked at Trenza in confusion while she tilted her head.

"What? Is my shirt not buttoned or something?" Asked Trenza in confusion as she glanced at everyone before looking down at her white, buttoned-down shirt, which was fully buttoned.

"Trenza, can you hear what it or she's saying?" Asked Sebas softly while gazing at Trenza, who calmly nodded as if it was obvious.

"Yeah; why are you asking that, Father?" Replied Trenza with a nod as she sat down on a barrel while giving Sebas a weird look; her words and expression only further confused everyone.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let's get this straight just so everyone here understands. Trenza, you can understand what those two sea kings are saying?" Stated Scar lightly as he and everyone else intently looked at Trenza, who frowned before nodding.

"Yes. Why do you keep asking that like it's something special? Can you guys not hear the sea kings?" Questioned Trenza with furrowed brows as she looked at Scar before looking at everyone else, who all shook their heads.