Chapter 182: Skypiea! It's Real!

Clicking my tongue in annoyance, I lunged towards the golden bell after Luffy, swiftly passing him before tunneling underneath the base of the bell, only to emerge from underneath it as I took a deep breath before lifting it up.

'Damn, this is heavy.' Mused Diddy with a slight frown as he held the golden bell above his head while exiting from the burrow he had made, causing everyone who was dancing around the bonfire to stop.

While holding the heavy golden bell above my head, I looked at everyone in the distance circling the bonfire before smirking as I leaped into the air, causing Nimbus to appear, surprisingly keeping me afloat despite the extra weight.

"Hey! Where are you going!? I wanted to ring it!" Exclaimed Luffy in annoyance as he looked up at Diddy floating higher into the sky, though he promptly ignored him.

"G-Grand, d-do you have a terrible feeling in your heart right now?" Asked Trenza fearfully as she nervously gulped before looking at Grand, who slowly nodded while the two watched Diddy ascend higher into the sky.

"Y-You don't think he'll drop it on us, right Trenza?" Asked, Replied Grand skeptically as he looked down at Trenza, who wryly smiled in response.

"Hoho, he's definitely going to drop it; I suggest everyone flee." Remarked Sebas with a slight chuckle while wearing skypiean accessories as he patted Grand's arm, his words causing everyone except a few people to be filled with terror.

"Tch, some loud noise awakes him, and his first response is to drop a several-ton golden bell on everyone's head; stupid fucking monkey, always ruining someone else's fun." Declared Freyja boldly as she folded her arms in annoyance while glaring at Diddy in the sky, wiping a white stick substance off her cheek.

"To be fair, he did warn us in advance." Commented Mael lightly while covered in bandages as he stood beside Freyja, who scoffed in response.

"Hmph, if you call threatening to randomly kill three people a warning, then sure, though knowing him, he probably considered it justifiable. Can't he at least wait until I've finished milking the men dry?" Remarked Freyja as she eyed Mael to her right before lustfully licking her lips, only for a golden axe to embed itself in the ground between them.

"Don't even think about it, Freyja." Said Mael in a deep voice as he looked at Freyja, who smirked before using her bewitching abilities to their fullest extent, causing everyone, whether male or female, to be enchanted from a single glance.

"How about now, Dear? I'll let you treat me like a whore." Stated Freyja seductively, revealing one of her large breasts to Mael, who, while blushing, only ended up hardening his gaze as wisps of plasma emerged from his body.

"Hoho, settle down, you two; now isn't exactly the time to be flirting or fighting with each other; let's try to figure out a way to stop Captain from recreating an extinction-level event." Declared Sebas softly with a light chuckle as he stood between them while placing his hands on each of them, bounding them tightly in his telekinesis.

"Hmph, we'll have a more private talk later, Mael." Said Freyja with a slight frown before shaking her head and concealing her breast, while Mael merely grunted before picking up his golden axe and resting it on his shoulder.

"S-So um, excuse me, b-but, w-will he really throw the golden bell at us? I-I know he's called Chaos Kong, but he's not that crazy, right? He'll end up harming his own crew." Asked Nami lightly as she glanced between Mael, Freyja, and Sebas, speaking more towards the latter considering his approachable aura.

"Tsk, that'll only spur him on; he boiled me alive for ten minutes. Ho, you don't know him like we do, young lass Nami; he had nearly broken my mind when I first met him, and I mean that literally. He had brutally beaten me on our first encounter and then proceeded to force me to join his crew." Declared Freyja, Sebas, and Mael, respectively, as they all looked at Nami, whose expression was pale white in fear by the end.