Chapter Twenty

When I wake up Harry is still laying on the floor beside me this time, and he is still asleep. His lips are slightly parted, and his long hair is spread out all over the pillow. He looks younger now that he is asleep, no stress, no worries. He's just so peaceful, like nothing in the world can go wrong. His hold on my hand is tight even in his sleep like he is afraid I will let go even just for a second. He looks so cute.

"Thank you," Harry says out of the blue with his raspy morning voice. His perfectly heart-shaped lips make out a tired smile. He opens one eye halfway to see my reaction, but I look away knowing my cheeks are a dark shade of red. He was not supposed to hear that.

I quickly recover and roll my eyes as I lay back on the couch. 

He sits up looking around the room. He scrunches his nose filling it with whatever sent that is in the air. "I smell food." Is the only thing he says.

"Do you think someone made breakfast?" I ask. No one in the house usually wakes up early enough to make breakfast for everyone, nonetheless actually bother to do it. Either way, I'm happy someone did, but who?

We walk out of the library after putting some more clothes on and walk into the kitchen. In there we find food ready on the breakfast table. Nothing fancy, just some sandwiches and salad. Laying in the middle of the table is a yellow note. I pick it up and read it out loud for Harry to hear as well.

"Good morning guys!

I woke up early so I decided to make some breakfast, and go for a walk. Hope everybody enjoys their breakfast.

P.S good luck to the person who has to wake up Zayn.

Love, Liam"

"That was nice of him." I smile, but quickly remember what Liam wrote in the note, and say "I'm not waking up Zayn." before he could manage to form a sentence.

He closes his mouth just about to say the same and throws his head back in a childish matter. "But I don't want to." His lips turn into a pout, almost making me feel like I would do anything for it to turn into a smile instead, but just almost.

"Yeah well neither do I. Also I said it first, so too bad," I say with a victorious smile before I run for the stairs on my way to wake up Louis and Alexandra.

"God, I hate you." He screams after me from downstairs, mad that I got it my way.

"I highly doubt that," I scream back still smiling.

I finally reach the door to their bedroom and knock on it hard, not in the mood to wait, not that I ever am. "Guys, wake up! Liam made breakfast." I hear some movement from inside of the room probably being one of them trying to get themselves to wake up.

"Is it something with eggs again?" Louis mumbles from the other side of the door, just loud enough for me to hear.

"No, it's actually sandwiches and salad." I hear one of them get up immediately after getting to know that it is, not a breakfast involving eggs. Soon after the sound of someone falling out of the bed, and an "Ow." coming shortly after makes me let out a quick laugh in amusement.

"In that case, we will be down in a minute," Louis says sounding much more awake this time answering my question of which one who fell out of the bed.

"Okay, see you soon."I turn to walk away.

When I come back down the stairs the first thing I see is Zayn punching Harry where a guy never should be punched, after Harry attempting to wake him up by shouting wake up several times. Harry is quick to move his hands down to grab a hold of himself and fall to his knees in pain.