Chapter Forty Nine

"Are you sure about this?" Louis asks from beside me. When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was go home, and talk to Louis. I had to tell him that I remember, and that I am moving. He was happy that I remember again, but it didn't affect him much when I didn't so it wasn't such a big deal, but he is happy for Harry and I.

"Yeah, I love him, and he literally bought the place because it was what I have always wanted." I tell him with one of the biggest smiles I have had in a while. "Then I think you should do it." He says bringing me into his arms.

I lay my head on his chest. His hugs has always been one of my favorites, because they always make me feel safe, and that things are going to be alright. "How are you doing?" I ask the question I have been scared to ask.

He looks down with an empty stare. "I don't think it has really hit me yet, but I think part of why is that I don't really know how to feel. I really loved her you know, but it turned out she was just using me to get to Harry, so her brother could kill him." He says with a sniff at the end.

"Hey." I tell him sitting up a little before cupping his face in my hands. "Listen to me right now. You are one of the most amazing people I know. You are caring, kind hearted, funny, charming, a gentleman. If I were to go on it would take all day." He breaths out a small laugh, but his eyes are still watery. "She fooled us all, but you are so amazing and if she couldn't she that then fuck her. You are going to meet someone that is going to worship you for just being you." This time he lets out a genuine laugh along with a smile.

"Thank you, Mina. I don't know what I would have done without you." He says kissing my hand that was on his cheek.

"If you want me to stay a few more days I can do that without problem." I reassure him, but he shakes his head at the idea. "No you should move in with Harry, and besides Athena has been really nice to have around. Liam betrayed her as well, and being around someone who kind of knows how it feels is really nice." He says with a half smile.

He looks down a little nervous before opening his mouth back up. "Have you thought about the fact that you can't have children yet. Alexandra and I talked about that, but she didn't really like children anyway so it wasn't much of a problem." He says shrugging his shoulders.

My gaze falls to the ground while the truth hits me. I can't have children, I can't make a family. Without realizing it a few tears escaped my eyes. Louis quickly wipes them away. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." He says now a little stressed that he made me cry.

I let out a small laugh. "No it's fine, I just hadn't thought about it. I always imagined having a big family, you know. Making sure they never felt unloved like I did. Make sure that they never felt lonely." I lean my head on his shoulder as we both fall silent.

-

"Was that the last box?" I ask Harry when he comes out of the elevator with a box in his hands filled with my stuff. He nods, and I let out a breath in relief feeling exhausted from all the carrying up and down. Louis helped me fill Harry's car, and Harry helped me unload it.

He puts down the box before walking over to me, and wrapping his arms around my waist. He leans down and give me a quick kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck before letting out a small sigh as I stare into the eyes of the man I love. "What's wrong, love?"

"Nothing, it is just something Louis said that I hadn't thought about." I tell him while I let go of his neck, but he doesn't let go of my waist, not letting me leave until I tell him what it is.

"What?" He asks concerned.

"I am dead so I can never get pregnant, we can never have a family. We can't have that together." I tell him with sadness in my voice. Harry has never been able to make me pregnant, but there used to be ways for me to become pregnant anyway, but now there is no chance.

"We don't need that. I know you want it, and there will always be a part of you that will want children, but you are all the family I need, and I hope I am enough for you too." He says caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"You are, you're more then enough, but I just haven't thought about it before, and the fact that we are basiclly dead." For some reason I can't help but laugh at it a little now. The fact that I can actually say that without it being a joke is unreal.

"We are, but I swear to you I am going make you feel as alive as possible everyday." He says bringing his lips closer to mine. His breath hovering over my lips.

I smile at his words. This, and a thousand other reasons is why I love him. His ability to put me first, and that is why I will never regret jumping in front of him and taking that bullet. "I love you." I tell him, and I wish I could tell him how much, but I am afraid words will never be able to express that.

"I love you." He responds, and with that any fear I have ever had of being alone, and any feeling of loneliness I have previously felt washed away, because I know that with him by my side I will never be alone again.

------

Hii!

I am sad and a little relieved to say this is the last chapter! I really hope you have enjoyed this story. This is the first book I ever started writing on, and that was almost 3 years ago. I have loved every second of writing this book, so I hope you loved reading it!

Loads of love x