Chapter Thirty Six

"He's back." Is the first thing Davina says when I walk up to the counter. It is almost eight, and my shift is about to end. I decided to work late today so I could earn a little extra. Davina doesn't even look at me while she speaks to preoccupied with the coffee.

"Who?" I ask curiously not having a specific name pop up when she says this. I turn around with the tray in my hand, but I can't see anyone familiar. I turn back to Davina raising my brows in an attempt to rush her answer.

She look up at me for a second, and notice my confused stare. "You know, the cute guy from table eleven a few days ago." She says as if it is obvious. I quickly remember how Harry came to apologies, and take yet another look around the cafe in search for his face, but can't seem to find him. "He is sitting outside at table three." She explains rushing me of to take his order seeing as it is my table.

I push open the door leading outside, and just as expected Harry is sitting at table three with his eyes glued to the view. It isn't much to look at besides a few buildings, but now that it's dark the lights does something special to them. I walk over to him, and clear my throat to gain his attention. He moves his head in my direction, some of his long hair sliding of his shoulder as he does so.

He smiles up at me making me smile back. "Are you going to make me sit down again, or are you actually going to order something this time?" He laughs at my comment as he leans back in his seat. His laugh is loud, but when he notice that himself he quickly tries to cover it up. For some reason I find it extremely cute, so I just let out a weak giggle while he laughs.

"No, I am going to order this time." He says still having a bright smile on his face, something completely different from when we first met. "However I did also wonder if you wanted to do something when you're done working." He keeps his eyes on me the whole time to see how I react to the offer.

I open my mouth, but quickly close it. Does he mean a date? No he loves another girl, and I think he knows I am seeing someone. "I'd lover to. I get of in about fifteen minutes, so if you could hang around till then that would be great." I tell him as I pick up my notepad so I can write down his order.

He looks down before his eyes meet mine. I notice his smile is slightly crooked, one side going higher up then the other making one of his dimples deeper then the other. I would most likely find it a bit odd on someone else, but on him it has a slight charm to it. "Great. In the meantime I would like some tea."

I write his order down almost automatically before putting it in my apron. "I will be right back." I tell him before I walk back inside, and over to Davina.

She stares at me every step of the until I make it to the counter. "So, what did he want?" She aks casually while moving around with her hand making a coffee as usual. Nevertheless you can still hear the longing to know in her voice.

"He was wondering if I would want to do something after my shift." I tell her taking a coffee she is finished with so I can deliver it to one of the costumers on table three. I can garantee that have taken the right order to the wrong table more times then I can count, but people have been nice about.

"Really?" She asks exited. I just give her a nod while balancinh the cup resting on the tray in my hands. "Well, in that case your shift is over right now." She says as if it is no big deal. She gives the coffee she was working on to one of the oter waitresses, which sends me a dirty look for being allowed to leave early.

I smile at Davina thankfull for doing so. "Thank you so much." Is the only thing I say before handing the coffee on my tray to the person on table three. I take of my apron, and hang it up on it's usual place, before hurrying outside.

Just like earlier Harry is sitting by his table waiting paitently for me to be done with my shift. He looks up quite surprised to see me this soon. "I was allowed to leave early thanks to you."

He smiles at my word while he push himself of the chair, and starts to walk over to me. "You're welcome, but I fail to see how I could be the reason."

"I think my boss has taken a liking to you, or she just thinks it's finally time for me to start seeing someone." I start walking, and Harry follows without question.

"According to Louis you have a boyfriend." I first now notice the big coat he is wearing, looking so cozy. As if reading my mind he stretch out his arm making me wrap my right arm around his left one. Just like I expected the fabric is soft and warm. "Is he wrong?"

"He isn't wrong, nor right. I have been seeing someone, but I don't think I can call him my boyfriend." I explain to him finding it extremely easy to talk to him about whatever is on my mind. However I am surprised as to why I find myself lying to him, but not at the same time. Cole has addressed himself as my boyfriend, but I don't feel like he is.

"I see." His words are short, but his eyes has a certain joy in them. A cold wind hits me making me jump closer to Harry's warm coat. He notice, and pulls away, shrugging the coat effortlessly down his arms, and wrapping it around my shoulder.

"thank you." I tell him before wrapping it closer around me. His smell still lingering on the coat fills my nose with a heavenly smell, making my whole body relax. "Not many men does that anymore."

"I guess I am a little old fashioned." He shrugged his shoulders. I notice he is only wearing a simple white shirt, making me feel slightly bad for taking his only source of warmth. I wrap my arms around his again trying to share my body heath with him. He looks down at me with a sweet smile thanking me for sharing my warmth. "Where are we going?"

"There is a park close by. There is not many people there, so I like to go there to get some time alone." I can already see the park appearing at the end of the street. "It's hard to get much privacy when you live with two people in a small apartment." He nods his head keeping his gaze facing forward.

The rest of the walk to the park is shared in a comfortable silence, both of us getting lost in our separate thoughts. Even though I have already asked him if we have met before and he said we didn't I still feel like we have. Or maybe he just is one of those people that makes you feel that way. That makes you feel like you have known each other for so long, yet you only met yesterday.

"How come I have never seen you here before?" I rip my eyes of the ground to look at him. I can feel him shrug in my hold, as I watch him lick his lips thinking about his answer. His lips are a light shade of pink, but you can still see some red in them.

"I moved here quite recently." He says while he looks around taking in the relaxing sight of an under appreciated park. It honestly amazes me why not many people come here. The flowers, and trees are so rare and beautiful. I remember coming here a lot during the first months we moved here, but I can't quite remember for what reason.

"Where did you move here from?"

"A small town in England." He says calmly. When most people talk about their home town there is a hint of sadness in they voice, as if they miss it, but there is no hint of that in his. I can say that I relate to that, being desperate to just get out.

"What a coincidence, I also moved here from a small town in England. However I was so scared to leave, because there was this myth that a demon was lurking outside the border to our town just waiting for someone to cross so he could kill them." I laugh once I realize how crazy it sounds, and feel stupid for ever believing it.

"Were you scared of him?" He asks, his eyes staring deeply into mine in concentration.

"No, I wasn't scared him, but I was scared of dying. Part of me believed the myth, and an other part of me didn't. They didn't have any real evidence, and what they told us just didn't make sense. Nevertheless I thought that if he did exist he was just misunderstood, you know." I tell him honestly. If I would have talked to anyone else about this I would feel like such a freak, but I don't talking to Harry. He isn't mocking me, he is just listening.

"I would think he was as well." Harry says with sadness in his voice. I don't know if he feel pity for this none existing demon, or if he can relate, nevertheless I know better then to push a subject.