Chapter Forty One

A hot breath is touching the skin of my neck sending goosebumps down my back. I try to tear my eyes open curious as to what the source of this breath is. When they are open I notice that I am not in my bedroom, but in the living room. I try to stand up, but an arm is holding me back. I look down confused seeing an arm indeed wrapped around my waist. However I don't react before I see the tattoo of an anchor on his wrist.

I try to lift his arm of carefully, but he just wrapped it around me harder in his sleep. Though when I hear him grunt signaling that he is waking up I push myself of the couch, only for me to land on the floor in a loud tump.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks with a raspy morning voice. When I turn around on the floor I see he only has one eye open still very tired. My face turns red in embarrassment making him let out a low chuckle.

"I'm fine." I tell him while I stand up. "Well I am going to the bathroom to brush my teeth." I inform him not really knowing why I did, because he really didn't need to know that.

"Okay." He says with as amused smirk. I nod my head once before walking of completely embarrassed. There are so many ways I could have handled that situation better. However I can't seem to remember us even falling asleep yesterday.

On my way to the bathroom I knock on Louis door. "You awake?" I ask trough the door, but don't get an answer. I crack open the door just enough for me to look trough. However when I do he is not there, odd. I ignore it, and walk into the bathroom to go to the toilet, and brush my teeth.

Once I am done I walk out, and back into Louis room to grab some sweatpants for Harry. They will most likely be a little tight, but they fit better then mine. I walk back out to the living room to see him sitting up on the couch rubbing his face. He is still wearing his jeans which I can't believe he managed to sleep with.

"I took one of Louis sweatpants since I thought you might not want to wear your jeans all day. That is if you are staying, which I probably should have asked about first." I tell him now feeling stupid for just assuming that he would stay here with me all day.

"I planned on staying, so thank you." He says reaching for the sweatpants in my hands. I hand them over to him, and while he gets changed I walk into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I decide on making omelets seeing as they are the easiest to make, and I can't really make anything else either. We have all the ingredients, which I am surprised I know since I never grocery shop, but considering all the time I spend taking food from the fridge it's not that surprising after all.

It doesn't take long before they are done, and Harry walks trough the door dressed in his white t-shirt, and Louis sweatpants which are a little tight as I assumed they would be. When Harry notice the omelettes I have made he lets out a small laugh. "Are you mocking my cooking skills?" I ask fake offended.

"Not at all." He says with a shake to his head while he gets his plate. He follows me back into the living room, and we both sit down on the couch. I turn on the tv, so we have something to watch while eating. How I Met Your Mother is on, and I almost jump in joy.

All throughout the episode Harry has a lot of questions, and I answer all of them with pride. I also tell him about how Barney is my favorite character because he is so incredibly funny. "How is that your favorite character? He objectifies women." Harry asks not liking the fact that Barney is acting that way.

"That's true, but it is funny, because we know he doesn't mean any of it." I tell him, and he looks confused as to why I know this. "He is gay in real life." I explain, and realization rush over his face.

The episode soon comes to an end, and we are both done eating our breakfast. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask him not coming up with anything else to do. He only nods as I stand up and take his plate. I take them to the kitchen, and put the chocolate he came with yesterday in a bowl. I walk back out, and put the chocolate on the table. "What do you want to watch?" I ask going to netflix on the tv.

"I don't really watch movies, so you can choose a good one." Harry says getting comfortable on the couch.

"Really? Then we have to watch 10 Things I Hate About You." I tell him excitingly seeing as it is one of my favorite movies. I search it up and press play, and we both fall silent concentrating on the movie.

However half way trough the movie I find myself looking out the window behind the couch. "You know what would be perfect?" I ask, but don't really give him a chance to answer knowing he will ask 'what?' "Rain." I tell him. "The sun is to bright for a saturday morning spent inside."

"I agree." Harry turns quiet making me look at him. He sitting with his eyes closed almost as if he is asleep. Seconds later I hear water hitting the window in a steady pace. My head snap in the direction of the sound, and outside it is indeed raining.

"Oh my god." I jump in my seat. "We made it rain." I smile at the rain outside completely shocked at the coincidence.

"Yeah we did." Harry says with a laugh staring at the rain as well. "Catch." Harry suddenly says making me turn my head towards him. He trows a chocolate bite in the air meaning for me to catch it in my mouth. I try my best, but it only hits my cheek. "You are terrible." He says laughing.

"No I am great. It was your throw that was bad." I protest knowing perfectly well I am terrible at it. I have tried many times before, but unless I just drop it into my mouth it will fall to the ground. I take a chocolate bite of my own, and throw it at him when he is not looking. I don't yell catch until it has already been in the air for a second. He looks at me, and notice the chocolate, but he still catches the chocolate in his mouth with ease. "You have great reflexes." I tell him surprised that he did catch it.

"I have powers." He says in all seriousness, but I can't take him serious and can't help but laugh.

After the laughter died down a though popped into my head. "When you first met Louis, and everyone else did they tell you about how we came here?" I ask wondering if they revealed the information to him.

"Yes they did." I don't ask anymore questions about it. I don't necessarily want to talk about it now, but at least now I know that if I do want to talk about it I can come to him. The rest of the evening went like this. Us talking, and watching movies. I don't think I have had such a relaxing saturday in a long time.