Chapter Forty Five

I felt kisses being trailed along my shoulder making my eyes open slowly. "Good morning." He says with a slight rasp to his voice, obviously because he has just woken up himself.

I turn around in his grip making my nose brush against his. "Good morning. Why are you waking me up this early?" I ask him while I let my fingers trail along his sharp jawline. His eyes close only focusing on the feeling of my fingers against his skin.

"You have work today, right?" He asks making my eyes widen. I sit up immediately making his hands loose their hold on me. I begin to curse as I hurry out of the bed looking for anything I can wear, because I can't wear that dress I wore yesterday. "Baby, you're not supposed to be at work before another hour, relax." He says standing up from the bed, and walks over to me.

"You're right I just panicked I guess." I laugh hiding my face behind my hands, feeling my tired brain not being able to function correctly.

"I'll drive you home so you can change." He says throwing me over his shoulder while he begins to move towards the elevator, and clicking the button to the first floor. I laugh from on top of his shoulder being to tired to do anything else. The door opens, and when we are inside the elevator he puts me down. I lean against him feeling to tired to stand. "You know, when you are tired you act like you are drunk." He says with amusement in his tone.

"Shut up." I tell him as I pull him closer to me, and he wraps his arms around me. When we get to the button floor we walk to his car, and hurry inside to turn on the heat.

It doesn't take long before we reach my apartment, and I hurry upstairs to put on a light coat of makeup, and some clothes before running back downstairs. When I get outside Harry is leaning against his car waiting for me.

"I'm not supposed to be at work for another fifteen minutes." I tell him before wrapping my arms around his waist, and planting a kiss on his chin, because I am to short to reach his lips, and that makes Harry laugh.

"We can walk there." He says taking my hand before he starts walking. It isn't as cold outside as it were yesterday, but it is still a little chilly. "Ever thought about getting another job?" Harry asks while we walk on the sidewalk with very few others.

"Not really. I like it there, and it doesn't bother me that I don't get paid much because I'm not exactly going on crazy adventures that require a lot of money." I sniff with my nose feeling the cold air wrap around it. Harry nods not commenting on it any further.

Suddenly music fills the street, and as we walk further it becomes even louder. A man is sitting on the street playing his guitar giving the people that walks past something to listen to. Harry smiles at the man before suddenly spinning me around. I let out a loud squeak in surprise. One of his hand fall on my hips, and to other stays in my hand as he starts dancing with me. "Harry, people are staring." I tell him feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Let them. They are only jealous that I have someone to dance with." He winks at me making me shake my head with a smile. I laugh as he tries to lift me, and throw me around like those professional dancers do, but he isn't very good at it.

"You are a terrible dancer." I tell him while he just steps everywhere without any type of rhythm whatsoever.

"What are you talking about?" He asks fake offended. "I think I am excellent." He smirks proudly before letting go of me. He takes a step back before bowing down and thanking for the dance. I just shake my head completely in awe of his carefree spirit that does whatever he pleases.

He walks over to the old man that was playing, and hands him every loose change he has. "God bless you." The old man says to Harry making Harry send him a sweet smile in return. He walks back over to me, and takes my hand before we once against start walking.