Chapter Five

Honestly, I miss living in the town already, because of one simple thing. The little forest. I miss just sitting on that bench with no one to interrupt me. It gave me time to draw, and I loved it. Just sitting there drawing the trees, and think about how I hoped my future would turn out. not knowing, even though I'm closer to finding it out, it scares me. What if I don't like how it turns out, and now I can't go back.

I have tried drawing people before, but it doesn't turn out so great. When I tried to draw some of the people in the village I just did it because I wanted to try it out, but they don't have anything special to them. Nothing that makes me actually want to draw them. It was just practice. Nothing about them intrigued me enough to actually want the drawing to turn out great. I feel like someday someone is going to come along, and without even looking at them I could draw them so accurate that it looks like a picture, because I know every single one of their features by heart.

I just can't seem to understand why people were so afraid of Harry in the first place. He seems like a genuine guy, nevertheless, there's something in the back of my head telling me that he is far from it. There is a reason he got kicked out, but the reason I have been told just doesn't make sense, but there still is a reason. I don't know if it's better or worse than the one I've been told. If his own parents kicked him out it had to be bad, right? I don't know why, but I want to figure him out so bad. I want to why he holds everything inside, making it his eyes job to reveal the things he holds captive. The things that are desperate to come out in the light, and show everyone who he really is. To expose him of the bad, or good person he truly is. It has to be a reason people are afraid of him, and I'm afraid that if I ask that I will get to witness there reason first hand.

Now thinking about it, why am I still here? I didn't leave the town to stay in this house with a stranger. I left to be free, to witness the world, and finally be something, so why am I still here?

I push myself up from the couch and run up to my room. Once I'm inside I find my back and put everything I unpacked back inside. Guilt for just leaving started to build up in my body as I threw my clothes in the bag. This has nothing to do with him, this is all about me. I want to do this for me, and it was kind of him to let me stay for the night, but now it's time to leave. I feel bad that I leave while he's gone, but I don't know when he'll be back. For all I know he might not come back until tomorrow, or maybe a week, and I just can't take that chance.

I throw the bag over my shoulder, walk downstairs and head for the door. I pushed the door open, and when the nature before me was revealed I stopped. The forest was, without a doubt beautiful, and I was right, the trees are greener here. I don't know why, but for some reason, everything seems brighter here. Maybe it's because it's not trapped inside a shield. Out here they are free, just like I'm going to be.

I shook my head, and started making my way towards what I assumed was the way out, which is the opposite direction from where I came yesterday. However, before I could get very far a voice stopped me. "Where are you going?" I turn my head in the direction of the voice to see Harry standing there with a curious and somewhat amused look.

Maybe I get to say goodbye after all. "I was thinking of getting out of here, you know. It was really nice of you to let me stay here, and I appreciate it, but I need to get going" I said giving him a smile, and a quick wave.

"You don't know do you?" His voice stopped me once again, and as I turn back around and a look of shock is glued to his face.

"Know what?" His words start to bring out the curiosity in me.

"There is no way out of here" His words bring my body to freeze in shock, and my face to hold the same as his previous one. The thought of not being able to get out of here swirls around in my head, and his sentence is on an endless repeat.