Chapter Twenty Seven

The grass is still damp from yesterday's rain, and the air is a little chilly, but my jacket makes sure I don't feel it on my upper body.

Waking up in the library today was different. I have slept there before, but Harry is usually there, and now waking up all alone with a heart that hurts isn't really the way I would like to start my morning. I almost felt suffocated in there all alone my lungs longing for some fresh air and not just the lonely one in there. Luckily everyone else except Harry was already up since it was around one, so I just picked up an apple, dragged Louis with me outside and went for a walk.

We have been walking for almost an hour now in complete silence. I know he wants to know what happened yesterday, but he also know I will tell him eventually, so he gives me my time in silence, and grant me with his presence. I didn't want to walk around alone, but I still don't want to talk, and since Louis knows the most about the events of yesterday I chose him. He deserves to know.

"Okay any questions you have you can ask now." I tell him breaking the silence. I look over at him with a smile, and he looks relived over finally getting some answer to the questions that has been on his mind all day.

"What did you fight about?" As he says those words I feel a lump in my throat, hating that I have to go over what happened.

I let out a sigh with a small smile. Not a happy one, but a sad one as the memories I tried pushing away rushes back. "Well first you probably need to know that we had sex, since that's basically the reason behind the whole thing."

As soon as the words leave my lips he stops and grab my arm, making me stop as well. "What? When?" He dosen't look shocked by the whole thing, just a little surprised.

"Two days ago, so the day before the fight." I start walking again, but keep my tempo slow. "And before we did it he said he was falling for me, and during he said he loved me." I don't dare to look at him this time, not wanting to see the surprised reaction, and especially not wanting all the questions to it.

When Louis only replies with "Okay." I am more than thankful, so I turn to where he is walking beside me and give him a thankful smile, getting a wink in return. I let out a breathed laugh, not feeling like full on laughing, but still finding it amusing.

So I start explaining to him what the fight was about, and I can feel his eyes concentrating on my face as I speak. Looking for some kind of emotion, and every now and then he would nod his head signaling that he understands, and is still listening. When I'm done he dosen't say anything right away, probably letting his brain take in all the information.

We come to the border opposite from the one leading into town, and sit down. We did this once before, just sitting here, and listened to whatever sounds there were on the other side

"You were a virgin, right?" He asks, and I kind of figured he would so I just nod, and keep my head down, picking at the grass. Louis moves closer, and put his hand around my waist, and I lay my head on his shoulder. He leans his head on top of mine, after giving me a kiss to the top of my head. "So I know what happened when you came home, but what happened the other time you went out?" He asks looking into the trees in front of us.

"When I got there he wasn't moving, so I tried waking him, but he didn't react at all. Therefore, I threw his hands over my shoulder, and dragged him home." I can hear Louis let out a laugh. "What?"

"I just wish I could have seen it." He looks down at me still laughing a little, making me laugh a little too. I can't thank him enough for bringing even the slightest of laughter into a situation like this. "What made you even go out in the first place?"

I'm about to answer, but when I remember why, I want to keep it to myself. I had remembered how he changed the weather for our date, and that was something between us so I just say, "just got a feeling, I guess."