Chapter Forty Seven

Everything was unclear in my head, except one thing, Harry. The love I once felt for him is still inside me, and at moments like this I can feel it fight against me so I will let it show.

Harry took me to the bedroom immediately after getting home, and left while I stripped down to just my underwear, and put on his shirt. His shirt somehow feels like hugging him. His scent making every muscle in my body, and brain relax for the first time today.

Harry knocks on the door making sure it is okay for him to come in, and I tell him it is. He walks inside in only his sweatpants, and a shirt in his hands. He walks over to the end of the bed, and throws the shirt to the floor.

A sudden feeling of need rush over me making me step towards him slowly. He sees my actions, and turn around to face me. He doesn't say a word, and instead watch intrigued what I am going to do next.

I lay a hand on his chest making sure my eyes are glued to his the whole time. I push him backwards weakly making him fall slowly onto his back on top of the bed. I climb up after him, resting my legs on each side of his waist. He push himself up into a sitting position making sure not to push me of.

His face is so close I can smell the mint in his breath. I rest a hand on his cheek, and as soon as my skin makes contact with his he close his eyes to only focus on that feeling. He takes a beep breath before opening his eyes back up. "I love you." He breaths out only for me to hear, and no one else.

"I know." I whisper back before leaning closer, and closer to him. I let his breath touch my lips once before I connect them with a passionate kiss. His hands quickly wraps around my body pulling me as close as humanly possible.

He starts to fall back onto the bed. He lets go of me letting me stay sitting up. I pull my shirt over my head shortly before tossing it to the floor. I open my bra, and let the straps fall off my shoulder before I toss it to the floor along with my shirt. Harry is quiet while he observe me sitting only in my underwear on top of him.

He drags me down with him, and connect our lips once again. He pulls of his sweatpants, and boxers without struggle while I take of my underwear. Shaky breaths leave my lips. "Have we done this before?" I ask before clearing my throat.

"Yeah." He respond in calm voice. I don't know if I feel relieved that I don't remember my first time, which is supposed to hurt really bad, or not. Nevertheless I take a hold of him, and adjust so he is right by my entrance before I sit down feeling it fill me. A mixture of pain, and pleasure burst trough my body making a pained moan leave my lips.

Harry's eyes shut from the sensation, but his face relaxes as soon as I continue to move my body up, and down. My hands rests on his chest, so I can hold myself up, while his are holding onto my waist. Pulling me down onto him time after time.

The less pain I feel the faster I go. Grunts, and moans fill the silence of the empty room, and out of nowhere Harry flips us around so he is on top. He holds onto my shoulders, so he can press himself as deep as possible.

My back arches in pleasure, and his name falls from my lips as if his name is the only ones that is meant to. He moves faster every time he hears his name fall from my lips with heavy breaths. His long hair gets tangled in my fingers as I tug onto it gently.

An intense feeling starts to grow in me, and the pleasure becomes almost unbearable while he is going fast, and hard. The feeling continues to grow until I can't hold back anymore. A loud moan escapes my lips as I feel my body letting go.

His thrusts becomes sloppy before he collapses beside me. The only thing that can be heard is our breaths. I just lay there letting the after rush consume me.

A few seconds later I turn around, and lay my head on his chest, and his arm automatically wraps themselves around my waist. "When did you first know you were in love with me?" I ask him slowly.

He looks up at the ceiling with a smile on his mouth. "We had this big fight, and I tried to do what I usually do, push you away. I went to the gym to let out some steam, and when I got to my bedroom to go to sleep you were laying there. You pretended to be asleep, and you though I didn't know. I realized that you being there despite what happened meant that you weren't going to leave any time soon. I knew then that for the first time I didn't love alone."

I wish I could tell him I love him, but I feel that without my memories it wouldn't be completely true. I feel him move his head to the side before planting a soft kiss to my forehead. Sleep starts to take a toll on me, and my eyes soon drifts shut.

-

My eyes slowly drift open, roaming around the room I am in. The moon is the only source of light in the room.

I sit up, and rub my hands over my face in exhaustion. I look down at Harry sleeping peacefully completely exposed. I stand up, and pull the covers over his body. He moves a little, but keeps on sleeping.

I don't bother getting dressed, and instead walk out of his bedroom, and into his kitchen getting a glass of water. Once I have gotten one I walk over to the big window, and observe the 3 a.m city below me. Have you ever been up this late, and just felt like you are the only person awake in the whole world? Well that's how I feel right now.

I turn around, and take a sip from my class of water, but before I can get any further my foot kicks something making whatever it is start to shake, but don't fall. I gain my balance back before realizing it is an easel with a blank canvas on it.

A small smile forms on my lips before I take a hold of it and drag it in front of the window along with the stool in front of it. I take a few steps back into the living room, and look through the drawers to find painting. I get yet another stool, and put the glass of water, painting, and the brushes on it. I get a blanket, and wrap it around my naked body before sitting down on the stool.

I pick up a brush, dip it in some paint, and hold it up against the canvas. I take a deep breath before letting my hand draw whatever it feels like. A few minutes later I begin to make out a lake, and for some reason I just knew what to draw after that. Colors got mixed, and some water drips onto the floor, but I was to concentrated to even care.

About maybe two hour later I was done. It is still dark outside, but I am not tired. I just sit here admiring the painting, somehow feeling that I have been by the lake I drew before.

Suddenly a pair of arms wraps around me making me jump in surprise, but once the familiar scent of Harry fills my nose I lean my head back against his chest. "Either you are a great listener, or I am excellent at describing things." He says looking at the painting. "However there always used to be a boat there, and a rope there where we once swung from." He says pointing at the tree closest to the water.

"Did we ever use the boat?" I ask now knowing why I found the place familiar. "Once, that's when you drew the drawing above my couch." He says placing a kiss on the top of my head. "Right. I remember a small part of that." I tell him smiling back at one of the only memories I actually remember.

"Should I feel hope seeing as you drew the lake without completely remembering it?" He asks walking around me. He kneels down in front of me, and takes my hands in his. I shake my head not wanting him to get his hopes up. "You're right. Let's just go back to sleep." He says before standing up, and leading me to his bedroom.