Ch. 20

You squint as the sun beams through the window, warm on your face. You try to turn away from it, but a heavy hand across your waist impedes you from moving. You groan as you continue to fight the heavy hand to turn over. "Mmm.. Tones..." You whine sleepily. The hand just tightens its grip and pulls you into a hard body, you feel his morning wood rub up against your bare ass. Now slightly more awake, you smirk as an evil thought pops up in your head. You press back onto him, moving back and forth slightly, then switching to small circular motions, all small and trying to keep it as if you were just trying to find a comfortable position. His body starts reacting to your motions and you feel him become harder and harder with each passing motion. It's not long before you feel him truly wake, his hand pressing you firmly against him, his lips kissing feather light kisses on the nape of your neck.

"Good morning sweetheart."

You try to finally wiggle out of his hold, but no dice. He swiftly pulls you and towers over you, trapping you between the mattress and his body. You smile at him. "Well, it would be even better if I could've slept in a bit longer."

He bends down to kiss your forehead. "Too late baby, you woke up the beast. Now you gotta suffer the consequences." You chuckle as he starts peppering your neck with kisses. You try pushing him off, rather lamely, with no real intention of him getting off you.

"But morning breath..."

He starts kissing down your neck heading to the valley of your breasts, when he peeks up at your comment. "That I know of sweety, your skin doesn't have bad breath..." You feel his hand in your heat, rubbing the nub of nerves causing you to jerk up into his touch. "And I don't think I'll be using my lips all too much." You can feel his hardness press up against your leg, and you bite back a moan at all his ministrations. As he continues to work you, you become wet in anticipation. You can hear him smirk when he feels how wet you've become, he slips his fingers into you with no resistance, slowly working his fingers in your sponge-y core. You finally let a moan out when he touches that spot that makes you see stars. He presses himself against you, in time with the way you press into his fingers. Both of your breaths become labored and the air in the room becomes thick.

You feel his lips on your ear, nipping, when he breathily says, "come for me sweetheart."

Your body immediately replies to his words, the rubber band of tension breaking causing your body to arch into him in pleasure. As he works you through your orgasm you grab hold of his hair and pull him in for a kiss, morning breath be dammed, you needed to feel him close, taste him. He chuckles as you part, breathing heavily and coming down from your high. You decide that you're not waiting, wanting more of him now, and take matters into your own hands.

Wrapping a leg around his, you use your body weight and throw him off balance, landing on top of him. Exactly where you wanted to be. Wasting no time, you reach down and grab his hardness, stroking it a couple of times. He groans at your touch, and you lean forward and bite and lick at his neck as your hands lead his harness to your wetness, coating it in your juices. You slightly pick up your hips and position him beneath you, then come down on him in one swift move, completely sheathing him inside you. "Fuck... sweetheart." He groans at the action, his hands naturally coming to hold your hips.

You smirk at his reaction, pleased with yourself. You slowly start to ride him into oblivion. Torturingly slow. You let your head fall back as you ride him, riding out the pleasure and relishing the feeling. His hands on your hips start helping you, lifting you further up and crashing down hard on him. The pressure builds and you moan out Tony's name. "Almost there baby. I'm right with you." One of his hands starts to work circles into your bud of nerves, and you scream in pleasure, tightening around him. "Tony... I'm..."