Ch. 21

WARNING: mentions of rape, forced orgasm, HYDRA sex drug

Everything was fuzzy, and you couldn't quite place why. What was the last thing you were doing? You were lying on your side, and you wanted to rub your eyes, clear their heaviness away; but for some reason your arms were stuck behind your back. Why are they stuck behind my back? Blinking you tried to clear your vision, when it finally did, everything came back to you. The ultrasound, the car, the crash, the crossbones. There he was, Crossbones – or better known as Rumlow – staring you down from a chair across the room. Fear flowed through you like never before. It must have been visible, because he stood up from his chair and crossed the small distance towards your tilted viewpoint.

"Finally awake you bitch? Took you long enough." The hate seeped through his voice.

You had seen the movies, you knew about Rumlow's disfigurement; but to see it in person, live and raw, was something completely different. "Take a picture sweetness. It'll last longer." Rumlow growled out, staring you down; the look on his eyes wild and unpredictable.

"What do you want Rumlow?" You said, surprised to find your voice sounding so strong and sure, when you felt the exact opposite.

Rumlow smirked in a way that sent a cold chill through your spine. He took a step towards you, and you involuntarily flinched back. That caused his smirk to grow wider, baring his teeth in a wicked disfigured grin. He took another step towards you as he answered. "To finish what I started. It makes it that much sweeter with your little surprise. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when I send you back to Stark in pieces."

This wasn't like the last time you had been in this predicament, back then you prided yourself on holding back, not begging. But that was then, this is now. There was another life at stake. "Please. Please Rumlow. Don't do this. My baby..."

He laughed at you, taking another step closer, "This is going to be so much fun..."

-.-

Rumlow had left you alone after that. Alone to fear, alone to berate yourself for not leaving the compound more prepared. Wracking your brain, you tried to figure out a way to get out of this mess. Propping yourself up on your elbow, you were able to push yourself upright and off the disgusting bed you had woken up on. You walked around the grimy dirty room and observed. The bed was an old-fashioned iron frame, with a plain dirty mattress. You circled it looking for any loose screws but found yourself out of luck. The floor was cold concrete, nothing to help you there. The only other thing that you could see in the room was a door, the one Rumlow had left from. Analyzing the door for any weak spots, loose screws, or useful hints about your location came up empty. You were screwed. Rather than waste your energy, you decided to sit back down on the bed and conserve it. Maybe you could fight your way out of here.

-.-

You must have passed out from exhaustion, and in all sincerity, you were certain it was a pregnancy thing. You felt a caress on your thigh and you sighed, Tony must have gotten home form the mission already. You felt yourself relax against his touch. Fingers slowly made their way under your sundress and up your thigh and you started to wake in anticipation for his touch. When his fingers found your waiting wet heat, you sighed again and moaned out his name softly, "Tony..."

Without a response the fingers kept working you and then entered you easily. You moaned louder and wanted to reach out for him, that's when you realized your hands were still tied behind your back. That's when you snapped your eyes open and realized the hands working you weren't Tony's, but Rumlow's.

You gasp at the shock as the hormones continued trying to reach your climax. "No..." You say pitifully, almost in a moan.

"They say when you're pregnant, your hormones make you crazy horny. I must say, that is proving to be true." Rumlow chuckles at you, his sneer widens as he continues to work your body in ways you don't want. Your body is responding on its own accord, while your mind is fighting not to find pleasure in this. "No.. Noo..." You continue to pitifully moan out and you feel the pressure build towards a precipice.