ANNOUNCEMENT - Jiya Zayd's book & more.

Hey everyone. I hope you all are doing well.

On request, I have finally decided to give Jiya and Zayd's book a chance.

Presenting "Shayarana"
available on Wattpad

~Tu ab bhi wahi hai, subah bhi hai aur shab bhi Phir bhi sab kuch badal gaya hai, par badla kuch nahi~

aur shab bhi
Phir bhi sab kuch badal gaya hai, par badla kuch nahi~

A romance novella.

The book is set a few years after the ending of HUMDUM.

Love can be beautiful but it can also be cruel. What happens when your heart is broken by the person you truly loved?
Can you ever open yourself up to love again?

Years after their separation, Jiya crosses her path with Zayd. Will this second chance lead them to rekindle their love and find the contentment they've been longing for?

Shayarana is going to be a tale of heartbreak, forgiveness, love and a whirlwind of emotions.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

TROPES:
Second Chance
She fell first but he fell harder

I need to be ABSOLUTELY sure if I'm going to get a good response on the book and if you guys are actually interested in it.

The copyright of the book is posted.

If this post gets at least 200 votes, I will move forward with it.

If not, then I might drop the idea.

Also I want someone to help me with the urdu and the shayaris. If anyone is interested in being my co- author you can message on @/whoselaibaaa on Instagram.

Feel free to share your ideas as well.

About More than Yellow Hearts
Which was actually my next planned book. It is postponed to 2025.

And lastly,
Bonus Chapter - 03 of HUMDUM will be posted on MAY 22nd.

It was supposed to be posted today but since this chapter is reallyy long, it's taking a lot of time to complete it.

I might as well post it as two different parts or one whole long chapter.

Nevertheless you'll be getting to read it next week.

Stay tuned.
Much love,
Saysha <3