The Idea

Jack Pov
North blabbered on and on about the New school they were planning on building for guardians in training. I tuned out most of his presentation until something caught my attention.

"We will all be teachers at this new school except Jack."

"What? Why am I not a teacher?"

"Well Jack I think this would be a good learning experience for you. Plus you will fit in better with the students. We also think that you will be able to tell the different sides of people that we as teachers won't see. You will have the final say in who the New team of guardians will be."
I huffed and agreed. I get to go to school. Yay.

How is this fair? I usually get kids out of school. Now I'm supposed to attend it? The universe hates me. I bet you Manny thought of this. Stupid Moon.

"Jack we're just preparing for Pitch's return."

"If he returns."

"He will. And we're going to be ready." I sighed. Blah blah blah stupid meeting.

I guess it would be nice to have some fresh faces.

"Can I pitch...bad word choice...some ideas for the school?"

"Of course." North nodded.

"Have it be a boarding school. Each of us picks a number of people to attend the school. Then we have classes and training to get to know the different aspects of the people. I will act like any other student so I can be like an undercover secret agent. Once I meet someone that I think should be a guardian I'll talk it over with the moon then you guys. Then we can make a final decision."

"Jack your ideas are great, but you know we need more then one guardian right?"

"I know but I probably won't pick them all at once, I'll just repeat the process with each newbie. How many do you think we'll need?"

"I don't know but when we think the team is strong enough we will tell you. Also when your selecting candidates remember they have to represent something. A realm or something like that. We can discuss that more when the time is right though."

"Now let's go pick some heroes!"