The Reunion

Elsa POV
After lunch I went to the infirmary to see Hiccup.

"Hey Els." He was siting up with a white strip over his swollen purple nose.

"Hey Hic I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What's up?"

"You know what happened in training?" He nodded. "It was my first kiss." He looked shock.

"Really?" I bit my lip and nodded. "Well you were a better kisser than Astrid." He smirked a bit and I giggled.

"Well thanks." He reached up and put his hand on my face. He brought his lips to my ear and whispered.

"I'll be your second too." A smiled formed on my lips but was quickly gone as he pressed his lips on mine. Our kiss was interrupted by a floor creaking in the hallway.

"Jack?"

Jack POV
A tear rolled down my cheek when I saw Hiccup and Elsa kissing. My heart shattered. I turned to walk away but the floor board creaked
"Jack?"

Crap she saw me. I went in.

"Sorry guys I just wanted to talk to Hiccup." I tried to ignore Hiccups glare. "Els could you give us some privacy?" Elsa started to get up but Hiccup grabbed her hand.

"Anything you want to say you can say to the both of us." He snarled.

"Hic it's okay I can go."

"Els I don't want you to go." They looked in each others eyes.

"Hiccup just trust me okay? You'll be fine." She kissed his cheek and escorted herself out of the room.

"Listen Hiccup. I'm sorry. I just got really jealous when Elsa kissed you because when I tried I got slapped. You didn't deserve to get punched in the nose and I'm so sorry. I want my best friend back."

"Jack I'm sorry too. I stole your girl and that's not cool but I really like her."

"I do too." He looked confused. Probably because everyone thought I was dating Merida.

"Whoever she chooses we have to promise the other one we will stay friends."

"Deal."

I really want Elsa though.

"Now maybe if north hadn't taken away my powers I could of made you some ice but..."

"What powers?" I explained everything to him. He immediately looked guilty.

"Dude its all my fault. You wanted Elsa first. I should have respected that."

"No its my fault. I punched you plus it's not like you made the first move. She kissed you." He blushed a bit, probably thinking about their moment in the training room.

"So Ready for Art?" He asked.

"You're going?" He shrugged. I help him up and walked with him to Bunny's class. Once again we would be painting eggs. Luckily for me Punzie offered to show me how to paint like she does.

It took me a few minutes but I finally got one painted up to her standards. From then on it was easy as pie. By the end of class I had a basket of perfectly painted eggs. I brought them to Bunny's desk and he stared in amazement.

"Nice work Frost." He smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Bunnymund. " He gave me a strange look before correcting me.

"Just Bunny is fine." He gave me a warm smile that I had never received from him before. "Just prove to North that you can do well. We need you." My eyes went wide when I heard those last three words.

"Thank you. I will." I left the room to join my friends.

"Mr Frost you are doing very well so far if I do say so myself." Elsa said pretending to be proper. It must not be hard for her though, she is a queen. I laughed along with my friends. We walked together to History and took our seats. Instead of watching a video, Sandy handed out worksheets based on the information we had learned so far.

Question one : What are the real names of the four guardians?

Wow what an easy one.

Nicholas St. North
E. Aster Bunnymund
Toothiana
Sandman

Question two : Who is their enemy and what is his power source?

I gritted my teeth while writing the answer.

Pitch Black a.k.a. the boogeyman man
His power source is fear

Question three: What do each of the guardians represent?

North Guardian of Wonder
Bunny Guardian of Hope
Tooth Guardian of Memories
Sandy Guardian of Dreams

Bonus Question: Who is the Guardian of Fun?

My hand started shaking. I had let them down. How could I even call myself a Guardian? I knew only my friends and I knew the answer but I don't know who else would have the courage to write those two words.

Jack Frost.

Class was over so I handed in my test. Sandy gave it a once over than winked at me. I left the room and waited in the hall for my friends.

"Hey dude!" Hic said. Eugene and Kristoff came out with him while the girls were chatting it up in the back of the room.
"You got an honorable mention!!"

"Shh not so loud." He nodded. I still couldn't believe I was on the quiz.