The Lunch Break

Anna POV

Punzie and I walked to the dining hall for lunch. I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat down at a table with Merida and Elsa.

Kristoff Eugene Hiccup Astrid and Jack sat down with us. Kristoff was kinda cute. Well they all were. Except Astrid. She was pretty, but not my type.

"Nice take down Els." Astrid said as she sat down. Jack rolled his eyes and groaned.

"You too." My sister chuckled in response. Four people came over. A guy with black hair, a chubby blond boy and twins, a girl and a boy.

"Hiccup, Astrid are you sitting with us or..." the blond boy asked.

"Uh not today Fishlegs." Astrid smiled gently. And the two of them turned to us while the four people walked away.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Oh they're our friends from back home." Hiccup replied.

"So Elsa? When's my date?" I asked her. Kristoff gave me a wierd look than him and Jack both gave Elsa a questioning expression.

"Uh Anna let's talk about this later." But Punzie was already freaking out.

"Oh my god! Who's it with?" Punzie shrieked.

"Uh I don't know it's a blind date." Jack face palmed at my answer earning a glare from Elsa.

"Well your first date is a big deal!" Punzie added.

" Its not my first date! " I protested.

"Anna whatever you had with Hans wasn't a date. He was just trying to hook up with you."

"Like Jack and Merida." Hiccup snickered. Jack smacked him in the back of the head while Merida kicked him under the table. "OW!"

"Woah is that true? " Elsa asked looking back and forth between Merida and Jack.

"NO!" They screamed at the exact same time.

"Whatever. Hans was not trying to hook up with me. He wanted to marry me. You wouldn't let us be happy!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You can't marry a man you just met !"

"you were going to marry a man you just met? Didn't your parents ever talk to you about strangers?" Kristoff asked alarmed.

"Yes they did. But Hans was not a stranger!"

"Oh yeah? What's his last name?"

"Of the southern isles. " I said as if it was obvious.

"What's his favorite food?"

"Sandwiches."

"Best friends name?"

"Probably John."

"Eye colour?"

"Dreamy." I said as I thought back to Hans.

"foot size? "

"Foot size doesn't matter." I said. Everyone else at the table agreed.

"Whatever. You're lucky Elsa stopped the Marriage. I mean what if you didn't like the way he picked his nose?" I gasped. "And eats it?"

"Excuse me sir he is a prince!"

"All men do it. " I looked around the table and all the boys shrugged and nodded. Hiccup got smacked in the head by Astrid.

"Gross Hic!" She whined.

" Sorry Babe but it's true." He shrugged.

"Ew I kiss that mouth!" She whined. We were all laughing at this point. "Well kissed." She smirked. Hiccup puckered his lips and moved in towards her. She placed her hands on his shoulders pushing him away as we all kept laughing.

"Look what you did Kristopher." I whined.

"Its Kristoff." He snapped. I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"Ladies ladies stop fighting." Jack smirked. Kristoff elbowed him. I looked at Eugene who barely said a word the whole time. I noticed that every time he looked up he would steal a glance at Rapunzel. He has a crush on her! I sang a little song in my head then grabbed his arm and pulled him arm way from the table.

"Stop staring at Punzie!" I giggled.

"What I wasn't I ...was it noticeable?" He asked ruffling his hair.

"Only to me. But make a move on her instead of being a stalker. Or at least join the conversation!" I chuckled. He nodded in understanding and hugged me.

"Please don't tell anyone!" He pleaded.

"Of course I won't. I promise." I smiled and we walked back to the table.

Kristoff gave Eugene a bit of a glare but shook it off right away. I looked at him making him blush a bit.

Elsa and Merida got up and dumped out their trays. They walked away probably headed to their next class. Rapunzel and Astrid wandered off shortly after. Followed by Jack, Hiccup and Kristoff. That just left Eugene and I.

"Now let's discuss step one of mission Eugenzel! " I said. He chuckled and escorted me to our next class while we talked about how to get them together. I linked my arm in his as I ended up dragging him through the hallway.

"There you go Milady. " He smirked.

"Thank you kind sir. Now, are you ready for step one?"