The Fair

Elsa POV
Ever since I woke up from my nightmare Jack has been plastered to my side. It was kind of cute. After hearing about his sister I connected with him. I even thought about telling him my secret. We were there before the others so we waited. Hiccup and Astrid were in the middle of another heated argument.

"I can't believe you made me come here instead of visiting StormFly! I thought you were different Hic! "

"Astrid why can't you just try and have fun?!? You used to be alot of fun!"

"When? Was it when you kept beating me at everything in the academy?"

"No but when we used to hang out alone. The first time we went flying."

"Yeah we can't do that without our dragons. You know what? This school was a mistake. I'm going home!" Astrid shouted at him.

"What about us?"

"Hiccup you can either come with me so things can go back to the way they were or you can stay."

"I'm staying." He snapped.

"FINE! We are through! " Before we could stop her Astrid ran off to the middle of the crowd and disappeared. A single tear rolled down Hiccups cheek but he quickly wiped it away. Jack hugged him. I looked at Merida and we both smiled. I pulled her aside so the boys couldn't hear us.

"Nows your chance to get close to him!" I said.

"I don't want to be his rebound! "

"You don't have to be his rebound! Just make him like you." I winked.

"What about Jack?" She asked realizing that Jack would try to comfort his best friend.

"I'll handle Jack." I winked. A suspicious smile formed on Her lips. "What? "

"Oh you'll find out soon enough."

Hiccup POV
Jack stayed to comfort me. But quickly I could see he had something else on his mind.

"What's up dude?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about it. Right now is about you."

"Come on Jack. I need something to get my mind off of Astrid." His face lit up.

"How about someone..." I gave him a questioning look.

"Listen. I like Elsa and I wanted to spend some time with her alone today. But there's a Merida in the way."

"So you want me to hang out with Merida while you hang out with Elsa." He nodded. I shrugged. "Sure but what about Tiffany?"

"Who?"

"Your cousin..."

"Oh right I'll just send her to comfort Astrid." Jack smirked. Once the others arrived Jack explained to Tiffany what happened and she ran off to find Astrid leaving the eight of us.

"So we meet at the food court at five ok?" Jack decided. We nodded and split up. Punzie dragged Eugene in one direction while Anna dragged Kristoff in another direction. The four of us were left.

"So uh..." I started but Elsa jumped in.

"Jack do you want go on the roller coaster with me?"

"Uh yea sure!" She then dragged him away leaving Merida and I.

"So where should we go Haddock? " She asked. I shrugged and she pouted then dragged me off into the crowd.

Jack POV
Elsa wanted to hang out with me!! On the roller coaster her hair was flying in the wind. When it was over she pulled it back in a high pony tail.

"So Els do you wanna go on the ferris wheel?"

"Sure Frost." We got in and it moved really slow.

"I wanted to tell you something. Please don't freak out."

"Ok..." She said unsure of what she was getting herself into.

"I can control ice and snow." I told her. Her expression went from amazed to angry in a matter of seconds.

"is this some kind of sick joke?" She asked angrily.

"No Elsa it's true." I said genuinely.

" Yea right. I can't believe you would do that. I can't believe I thought you were different."

"I am different! Elsa I'm telling the truth!"

"As if. No one can control ice and snow." She scoffed.

"Fine don't believe me."

"I'm sorry Jack but unless you can prove it then I'm not going to believe you."

"Fine."

"Do you remember how you told me about your sister?"

"Yeah."

"Well I thought that we connected than. I felt as though you were being real. I like that side of you Jack." She said with a genuine smile.

Without thinking I leaned in to pressed my lips onto hers. I expected her to lean in too but instead she pulled back and slapped me really, really hard. "What the hell you creep!?!" She screamed at me.

" I thought we were having a moment." I shrugged.

"That doesn't mean you can just try to kiss me! Jack do you even realize how big a deal that is for me? "

"No I thought it was what you wanted!"

"Jack I have never been kissed anyone before!" I closed my mouth before arguing with her.

"Neither have I." I said genuinely. "Elsa I've wanted to ask you this for a while now... will you be my girlfriend?"

" No I will not be your girlfriend. " it felt like she just ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped on it.

"Why not?"

"I don't like you like that Jack."

"But you wanted to hang out with me today."

"That was so Mer could get close to Hiccup."

"So you were using me."

"Pretty much."

"Well I bet everyone at school would love to know about how the Queen of Arendelle uses people. I wonder how poor sweet innocent Anna would react to her sister being a monster?!?" I snapped.

"Now you've crossed the line!" As soon as the door opened she ran off crying. I stomped off in the other direction hoping to find one of my friends. After ten minutes of wandering I bumped into Tooth and Astrid. I hugged Tooth and whispered something in her ear.

"I've done something bad."