The Flirt

Merida POV

I woke up and was immediately dragged into the powder room by Anna and Punzie.

"Come on Mer we have to get you ready. From what I remember, Hans takes a walk in the garden at eleven so he will be back in time for lunch which I might add he will have with the queen." Anna pushed me so I was sitting in front of a vanity. Anna started on my makeup while Punzie started taming my hair.

When they pulled away I studied my reflection. Punzie had flattened my hair and pulled it back into a high pony tail. Anna had applied red lipstick, a ton of mascara and thick eyeliner.

"Now for the clothes." Anna handed me a dress and they turned around so I could put it on. the corset was so tight i thought my insides were going to come out. The skirt wasn't poofy like the ones my mom made me wear. The gown fell to the floor and was turquoise. It was very, very low cut.

"Really Anna? Why do you even own this?!?"

"Oh hush. Now are you ready for the boys to see you?"

"No! Anna this dress is extremely low cut!" Before I could say another word Anna opened the door and Punzie pushed me through. Immediately the boys all looked. Their jaws dropped. Kristoff looked away, Eugene stared for a minute than looked apologetically at Punzie, Jack closed his mouth and shook it off and lastly Hiccup just kept staring.

"Guys I can't do this. I don't even know how to flirt!" the girls giggled at me.

"You'll be fine! You have to go now!" She dragged me to the garden and pushed me outside. I spotted Hans walking alone. I walked over to him and he started staring as soon as he layed eyes on me.

"Well hello there."

"Good morning your highness." I said in my best princess voice.

"May I escort you around the garden?" He asked offering his arm.

"Of course. It would be an honour." I looped my arm around his. "So what's it like being engaged to the queen?"

"Amazing. She is absolutely wonderful."

"Too bad."

"And why is that?"

"Well a handsome prince like you and a princess like me. Things could happen."

"You're a princess?"

"Of Scotland." It was mostly true. I was a princess from Scotland. "Much more than this tiny kingdom. As soon as I'm married, I will be the queen of Scotland." His eyes widened before I noticed the devious smirk on his face.

"Wow well the Queen is very distant. maybe we could have an arrangement."

"Sure. lets just seal this deal with a kiss." I smirked. I didnt want to bring my lips anywhere near his but, if the plan was working i wouldn't have to. His lips got closer. Please work. Please work.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Anna POV

I sent a maid to convince Elsa to go to the garden. I knew if one of us asked her she would never go for it. Now we would just have to wait.

Elsa POV

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Queen Elsa I can explain!" Hans blurted as he shot up and away from the girl he was about to lock lips with.

"Hans why were you about to cheat on me? Explain that!"

"Well Milady I have two things to say. One she was coming on to me. Two our lips never touched! You were the one eating some random guys face out!"

"I was not eating his face out! He assaulted me and I fought back! You were trying to kiss her!"

"Yes I was." He smirked. That cocky bastard.

"The wedding is off." I snapped.

"Fine. Be that way Elsa. But when I'm King of Scotland I will send Armies after Arendelle!"

"King of Scotland? Wait a second. Merida?" The red head Hans was about to kiss turned her head grinned sheepishly.

"Hi Elsie."

"GUARDS!" I screamed. Four guards ran into the garden. "Escort the Prince to his belongings then load him on a ship and send him back to where he came from. The wedding is off." They dragged Hans away and I turned back to Merida who was about to run away. "Where's my sister?" I snapped.

"Back in her room I think." She answered. I grabbed her arm and started dragging her through the palace. When we got to Anna's room I knocked on the door. As soon as it opened I hurried inside so they couldn't lock me out.

"Here's the deal. You are all going to leave before one by one I start arresting you." I snapped ignoring the fear in their faces.

"Arrest us for what?"

"For defying the queen. Assaulting the queen." I said staring straight at Jack.

"I kissed you!"

"See now you're admitting to your crimes."

"Lets try a new approach." Jack grabbed his stick thing than wrapped his other arm around my waist. Before I could stop him he flew out the window and flew straight up until we were above the clouds. "Agree to come back with us or I drop you."

"Jack!" In panic I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel tears starting to run down my cheeks.

"Look at me Elsa." I looked into his eyes and immediately got lost in them. I don't know what came over me but I leaned in and my eyes shut. I felt his warm lips on mine. This time I didn't fight it. When I pulled away I leaned in so my lips were by his ear.

"I'll come back with you." He flew us back inside Anna's window where everyone looked horrified. But I only saw five faces.

"What happened?" Jack asked.

"Where's Anna?" I asked starting to get worried.

"He took her." Kristoff told us through his tears. "Anna's gone."