The Bonding

Rapunzel POV
After the girls and I finished chatting we made our way to Tooth's room to have trust class before dinner.

"Okay everyone I will assign your partners and you will do as I instruct. When I say your name find your partner and stand facing each other with your palms touching. Now Let's see...
Astrid and Merida
Anna and Jack
Eugene and Elsa
Kristoff and Rapunzel
Hiccup and Ruffnut
Mulan and Ariel
Snotlout and Snow
Ella and Shang
Belle and Fishlegs
Briar and Tuffnut
......."
I stood face to face with Kristoff as we awaited further instruction.
"Now sit down back to back." We followed directions.
"Now you all must stand up without using your hands." We all started talking trying to figure out what to do.

Merida POV
I sat back to back with Astrid.

"Well what do we do?!?" She snapped.

"I don't know!"

"Ugh what good are you!?!" Ever since her and Hiccup broke up Astrid has been a
B-witch. A witch. But She's rude, mean and sarcastic plus an absolute buzz kill.

Jack POV
Everytime we fell Anna would just laugh. She couldn't control her giggling making it twice as hard.

Eugene POV

"Elsa trying leaning back." She did as I suggested. I did too so that we were supporting each other.

"On three." Elsa told me. "One"

"Two." I said

"Three" we said together. We used each other as support and stood up.

"YES!" we said in unison. We high fived and watched the rest of the class falling on their buts.

Kristoff POV
Punzie and I were completely lost and had no clue what to do.

"This is hopeless isn't is."

"Oh hush. Stop being a downer." Punzie snapped in a giggly way.

Hiccup POV
Ruff was a really close friend from back home so it wasn't awkward working with her. Except for the fact that she takes absolutely nothing seriously.

"Ha you fell."

"So did you." I groaned.

"Yeah but it was funnier when you fell."

Mulan POV

"Lean Back." I kept repeating but she wouldn't listen.

"I am!"

"Try harder!" I hate failure.

Snow POV

My partner kept flirting with me and I had to try so hard not to puke.

Ella POV

I hated having my back turned to that hunk. I could not see his abs but I knew that were there. If only he didn't have a girlfriend. One of the only attractive guyd here has a girlfriend. Then there's Jack. Hmm he is pretty hunky.

Belle POV

Fishlegs and I just sat on the floor and talked about books the whole time, giving up on the exercise. He was actually really smart.

Tuff POV

I got a hot chick who was a jerk. I was quite torn on how to feel. Excited or insulted. At least she was talking to me.

"Oh my God don't touch me!" Well screaming at me...

Jack POV

"Okay Anna I saw how Eugene and Elsa did it so just lean back as hard as you can and stand up. On three. One. Two. Three" on three we stood up with ease. Tooth nodded to show she was impressed.

"Class dismissed!" She annouced as everyone stopped trying to stand up. "Jack I need to speak with you." As the class filed out I made my way to Tooth.

"Yes?" She didn't say anything. She just pulled me into a big hug.

"You're doing great. Keep up the good work and you'll be back in no time. I wanted to be the first one to tell you that we are going to have a prom type dance before we announce the new guardians."

"The school has only been here for like a week how does he already have all the information?"

"The dance won't be held til next month but I think we already know who we are picking."

"Thanks for the Intell tooth but I have to go. I'm not supposed to have contact with you guys outside of class." She nodded and dismissed me.

I went to the dining hall to eat before free time. The gang decided to hang out in our room until curfew. We ate pizza and ran to our room. The girls followed with chip bags and pop bottles.

Since we got there first the boys and I decided to clean up a bit before the girls got there. It was neat and tidy by the time they arrived.

"Welcome to our humble abode. " Eugene grabbed Punzies hand and escorted her inside. Kristoff did the same with Anna then Elsa and Merida came in. I made eye contact with Hiccup and jumped in front of him. I grabbed Elsa's hand. Hiccup hesitated but grabbed Merida's hand making her blush. They put the snacks down and we all sat down in a circle. Elsa sat between Hic and I. Punzie sat down next to me followed by Eugene, Anna then Kristoff and lastly Merida.

"So what should we do?"

"How about we play truth or dare?" Punzie suggested with an evil smirk on her face.

"Sure Blondie. Now Who goes first?"

"You go first." She smirked at him.

"Punzie truth or dare?" He returned the smirk.

"Truth."

"What's your biggest secret?"

"I have magic hair that glows when I sing."

"What?"

"Watch.
Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine Make the clock reverse Bring back what once was mine. "

"Anna Truth Or Dare?" Punzie squealed.

"Dare."

"I dare you to get me the chips." Anna rolled her eyes, stood up and tossed the bag of doritos at Punzie.

"Elsie truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who do you like more Jack or Hiccup? "