The Fight part 1

Merida POV

We landed in the Southern Isles. It seemed like a relatively normal kingdom but it was sad. The entire kingdom was depressing. We flew to the castle and landed our dragons in front.

"My my nice of you to show up. Anna will be very pleased you came for our special occasion." Hans irritating voice rang in my ears. We all turned around to face the side burned freak.

"What special occasion?" I asked.

"It seems like not all of you are up to speed. Who found the invitation?" I looked around at my friends. Jack, Hiccup and Kristoff looked as confused as I was. Elsa was staring up at the sky while Eugene and Punzie were looking at the ground.

"You two? I was really hoping it would've been the blond boy. It would've made it much more entertaining. it seems the Queen knew as well. Well Elsa I'm prepared to make you a deal."

"What do you want Hans?" Elsa snarled. I've never heard her sound that disgusted.

"We can make a trade. Anna can go back to the academy with all your little friends and you stay here with me as the queen of the southern isles."

"Done." Elsa answered within seconds.

"WHAT?!?" Jack screamed.

"Perfect just seal the deal with a kiss." He stepped forward and Elsa took a deep breath. He leaned in and placed his lips on hers. Before the kiss could last Jack pulled Hans away from her and bashed in his nose.

"I have another idea. We take you out and find someone else to rule the southern isles." Jack smirked.

"Suit yourself. I have someone I'd like you to meet. MORDU? I COULD USE YOUR HELP!" A big man I'd heard rumours of stomped out of the shadows.

"I thought he was a bear." I muttered under my breath. "Guys let me take this one." I yelled. They nodded uneasily.

"You think you can take me on your own little girl?" He cackled making he fury burn deeper within me.

"This is for my father. " I screamed. I rode my Monstrous Nightmare into battle and Fiadhaich blew fire at my enemy. Mordu was burned but still standing.

"It'll take a little more than that to defeat me."
I loaded up three arrows and steadied them in my bow.

"You are too chicken to hurt me little girl." He boomed.

"DON'T CALL ME LITTLE GIRL!" I let the string in my bow go and the arrows flew straight at Mordu. They pierced where his heart should be and Poof he disapeared.

"Well that's no fun. But Merida is it? You might want to help your friends." Hans smirked I turned and saw my friends fighting against their own dragons. Crystal and James were shooting spiky things at Elsa and Jack who were deflecting them with ice. Kristoff was running with Finn chasing him adding to the amount of lava on his butt. Punzie and Eugene were avoiding the gas that Sugar was gushing before Spice would light it. Than I saw Hiccup.

He was backing into a wall. Toothless had his mouth open. It was glowing purple. Than Hiccup had nowhere to go. I heard helpless words come from his mouth.

"Toothless stop. Please." All of a sudden time stopped. A ball of energy was coming out of Toothless mouth but it froze mid air. Hiccup was preparing for the worst. I knew I couldn't let that happen. I sprinted towards them and pushed Hiccup out of the way. Time started again and I felt a rush of pain. Everything started going black.

"MERIDA!" I heard. I saw Hiccup kneeling over me before the world disapeared.

Hiccup POV
She had no pulse. It couldn't be happening. Merida was dead. I turned to Toothless who was building up another ball in his mouth.

"YOU DID THIS." I wept. I screamed at my best friend. I didn't even know I felt this strongly for Merida but I did and now she's gone. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hiccup you have to get through to Toothless. It might be the only way to stop Drago. We can't fight our dragons for much longer. I know you love her and so do I but we can't let Hans get away with this. Please. Try." I turned to face Elsa.

"I love her?"

"Of course you do you always have. " She smiled warmly, but I could see the pain behind it. Her sister was being held captive by this crazy guy. Her best friend was dead. I had to help her.

"Ok. Let's do this." She helped me up and I walked over to Toothless.

"Hey bud. It's just me. I know you didn't mean to hurt her. Now I need your help to get the mean man who made you a killer." I stared into his eyes and they slowly shifted into the familiar ones that I have come to know. "Now let's get rid of Drago Bludvist." I hopped on my dragon and we fought hard. Toothless started shooting at the Alpha. Toothless stared down the large dragon before taking him out leaving Drago alone without his army.

"THIS IS FOR MERIDA!" I screamed. Toothless shot ball after ball and as they hit Drago he disapeared.

"What happened?" Elsa screamed.

"I don't know he just disapeared." The group followed me to Merida's body.

"Is there anything we can do?" Jack asked looking at our friend.

"My hair!" Punzie exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Eugene asked.

"Is st doesn't just glow. I might be able to heal her!"

"Oh Rapunzel. Don't you think your time would be much better spent greeting your mother?"