The First date

Anna POV
It was Friday night and after my first week of classes I finally got to go on my date. Elsa helped me get ready. She picked out white skinny jeans and a long sleeve green sweater.

"You realize it is summer right?" She smiled and pulled out a green sundress. It was one strap and fell just above my knees. She braided my hair in one braid instead of my usual two. I looked in the mirror. I looked perfect.

Once I was ready, Elsa dropped me off near a fountain. I followed a trail of rose petals until I saw him. Kristoff stood there with a rose in his hand.

"Kristoff?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yeah and Anna you look beautiful." I blushed.

"Thanks." I looked at the rose and realized it wasn't real. My face fell a bit.

"Open it." He said probably noticing my disapointment. I pulled off a layer of tinfoil and found a perfectly sculpted chocolate rose. I tackled him into a hug.

"Thank you." I said while stuffing a piece into my mouth.

"Shall we? " He held out his arm. I nodded and linked my arm within his.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He told me. We walked all the way to an indoor ice rink. A smile immediately grew on my face. He took me to a room where a green bag was waiting for me. I opened it to find a change of clothes. The white pants and green sweater Elsa tried to make me wear earlier. Also a pair of white ice skates, gloves and a hat. I got changed then walked back to the room where the rink was. We were the only two people here. He helped me put on my skates then helped me to the ice rink. We went on and started skating.

Kristoff kept falling on his but while I skated like a pro.
"You'd think someone who's around ice like 24/7 would be a good skater." I giggled. I took his hand and we skated around the rink. He didn't fall anymore and he got the hang of it. When we were tired I took off the skates and put them in the bag. I took off the hat and gloves but kept the sweater and jeans on. I placed on a pair of uggs that were in the bag and went back out with Kristoff.

"Jack!" Kristoff called. My brow furrowed but than Jack came out with a tray and two mugs of hot chocolate.

We talked and drank hot chocolate for the rest of the evening. I told him about how Elsa and I grew apart than became close again. He told me about his adoptive family and his best friend Sven. As we walked back to the school hand in hand, I couldn't help but feel as thought the moment was perfect.

He walked me to my dorm and we stood outside the door.

" Thank you for tonight I had fun." I smiled.

"You're so beautiful when you smile. It's like I could just kiss you.I could. I mean, I'd like to. I - may I? We me? I mean, may we? Wait, what?" I giggled as he was tongue tied. I brought my lips to his cheek.

"We may." He placed his lips on mine and I kissed back.

"Anna would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I gave him one last hug before going into my room.

"So how was it?"

"It was perfect. Elsa thank you so much for helping with it. I had the most amazing evening and Kristoff asked me to be his girlfriend!" Punzie, Elsa and I jumped up and down in excitement. Merida threw a pillow at us to tell us to shut up.

We all went to bed but I couldn't fall asleep. I had a boyfriend! My first real boyfriend! I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.