The Fair

Merida POV
Elsa came running towards Hiccup and I bawling. She fell into my arms and wept.

"Hiccup do you think we could have some space please? "He nodded and walked away.

"What happened? " She took three deep breaths than started explaining.

"So I was with Jack on the ferris wheel and we were talking and he told me a secret then he just leaned in to kiss me! Like who does that?!? I pulled away and slapped him before he could and then we started arguing. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said no. Than he threatened to tell everyone in school that I'm a monster who uses people!" She then crumpled back into my arms bawling.

"Oh my God Elsa what are you going to do? What will happen if he does tell everyone that?" She shrugged and I could notice her still trembling.

"I don't want to find out. I need a way to change his mind about me."

"Why not just tell his secret?" I suggested.

"I just can't. There's something inside of me that just doesn't want to stoop down to his level." She said. I hugged her and we just stayed in silence.

"Hey guys." Hiccup said. He didn't realize Elsa was still crying. "Look who I found!"

As soon as I saw his face I bashed it with my fist. "What the Hell Mer?!?" Hiccup screamed examining Jacks now bruised face.

"Hiccup take Elsa over there I need to have a little chat with Jack." I sneered.

"No Merida!" He whined.

"Hiccup NOW." I said sternly. Hiccup whimpered and walked away with Elsa. Jack tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm and slammed him hard up against the wall. "If you tell anyone that Elsa is a monster I swear you won't live to regret it, because we both know that's a lie" He nodded. I stared into his eyes and realized my glare was softening. I leaned in and so did he. Then I stopped.

"What's happening?" I asked him.

"I don't know but it feels surprisingly right." He started to lean in again and I stopped him.

"I can't. I like someone else and so do you."

"I have ruined everything with Elsa. Probably forever. All I want right now is something real. Something safe."

"I can promise you Jack that a relationship with me would not be safe."

"Just think about it okay?" I sighed. It seemed as though my whole world was turned upside down.

"okay. Now Let's go find Hiccup and Elsa." I backed away releasing him from the wall.
We walked through the crowds and eventually found Hiccup and Elsa. They were sitting on the edge of a fountain. Sitting extremely close. Their faces moving closer. And closer.

Than Jack cleared his throat. Hiccup immediately scooted away. Elsa blushed hard.

"I can't believe you Els! I thought we were friends! Best Friends! How could you do this to me?" I screamed. I grabbed Jacks hand and ran to the cars.

"Mer it's not what it looks like. Please just let me explain." I could hear Elsa calling behind me but I lost her in the crowd.

I got in the passengers seat of the car and slammed the door. Jack hopped into the drivers seat. We both reclined the chairs all the way and I looked at him.

"How did things become so complicated?" I asked him.

"Its all my fault." He said taking a deep breath. I grabbed his hand and he looked up into my eyes.

"Its not your fault Jack. If anything its their fault. Their betrayl." He nodded. I felt our faces getting closer once again but this time I didn't stop. I let our lips touch and I felt strange. He was a good kisser but I just never imagined him being my first kiss.

"This day was a bust and you made it better. Thank you for that." He whispered while his lips touched my ear.

"Your welcome. But I still don't think this feels right." I sighed.

"Maybe it's not right forever. But it's right for now." I stared into his blue eyes.

"Jack I'm nobody's rebound ." I said.

"Neither am I." He smirked. I realized he was right.

"Jack I think we've both been used enough today." I intertwined my fingers with his. I layed there and everything went black.

Elsa POV

After Merida told Hiccup to walk away with me, we went to the fountain. We sat on the edge and talked.

"Why does Jack think he can treat someone that way?" I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Shh Els Jack means well. " He said trying to comfort me.

"I bet you would treat a girl better than he would." I said.

"I would." At those two words he started leaning in. His eyes kept darting to my lips.

"Hiccup we shouldn't do this." I said our faces inches apart.

"You're right." He whispered he moved a bit closer than someone cleared their throat.

"I can't believe you Els! I thought we were friends! Best Friends! How could you do this to me?" Merida screamed. I tried to go after her but I lost her in the crowd. Instead of chasing after her I dragged Hiccup so we could go find everyone else. Once we did we went back to the cars. Merida and Jack were laying hand in hand sleeping in the seats. Tiffany looked shocked than spoke.

"Well let's see Elsa, Hiccup, Rapunzel and Eugene can come with me and the rest of you can go with those two but one of you is in charge of waking them up." We separated and Eugene immediately took shot gun. Punzie glared but the three of us took the back seat.

We drove back to school and went in our dorms for lights out. I fell asleep shortly after.