The Lost Girl

Eugene POV

"He took her. Annas gone!" Kristoff was trying his best to keep it together but I knew he was breaking on the inside. Elsa on the other hand got a little mad.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE TOOK HER?!? WHY DID YOU JUST LET IT HAPPEN?!?" She screamed at us. Jack tried to calm her down but she just punched him in the gut.

"Els please. We need to get her back! Screaming isn't going to do that." Merida tried to reason with her. Suddenly the temperature dropped. Snow started falling from the ceiling. We all looked at Jack except Merida. Jack and Elsa were staring into each others eyes. They were having a silent conversation. As it continued the snow slowed to a stop.

"Okay now we can all have a normal conversation." Elsa hesitantly sat down. Jack sat down next to her. They laced their fingers together earning looks from everyone.

"Did we miss something?" Punzie asked eyeballing their hands.

"Yes but it's not important. All that's important right is Anna." Elsa snapped.

"So how did he take her?" Jack asked.

"Well he asked if she would come to the hallway so he could say goodbye. She went out with him and didn't come back. We saw them walking down to the docks. He had his arm around her and they went on the boat and left Arendelle." Kristoff summed up.

"What if she uh went willingly?" I asked. Kristoff glared while Punzie gave me a look that meant shut up.

"I hate to say it but it is a possibility." Hiccup added.

"Yeah She does have history with him. He thought she was her true love." Elsa shrugged. Kristoff got up and left the room after the Queens comment.

"I'll go talk to him." I stepped into the hall where Kristoff was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. "Hey bud." I said sitting down next to him. "You okay?"

"No. I can't bare the thought that she left me willingly. I know when we saw them she wasn't struggling but I have to believe that there is another explanation. I have to!" He started crying harder and I didn't know what to do. This is Punzies expertise not mine.

"Anna loved you. She knew Hans for a day she has known you for longer than that. Plus you don't have those ugly sideburns." I could hear a weak chuckle.

"Now let's go back in there and find out how to get her back." We stood up and went back into the room. When we got back inside we all turned to Elsa and Kristoff for guidance.

"Ok were going to split into groups of two to look around Arendelle for where they might be." Elsa commanded.

"But there are seven of us. " Hiccup informed her.

"Yeah I know." Elsa sighed.

" Eugene and Punzie stay in the castle and check Hans room for any information. Hic, Mer and Jack go down to the docks and do the same. Elsa and I will go talk to my uh family." We all nodded and got into our groups. Punzie and I found Hans room and opened the door. Inside was a letter, but not just any letter an invitation.

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
You have been formally invited to the marriage union of Princess Anna of Arendelle and Prince Hans of the Southern Isles In Three days time at 12 sharp. We hope to see you there.

"We have to show the others!" Punz said about to leave the room. I grabbed her arm and she turned to face me.

"We can't let Kristoff see it."

"Why not?" She asked with a bit of anger in her voice.

"The poor guy is already hurt. If he sees this he'll be broken. "

"We have to show Elsa though. "

"We will figure something out but until then this stays between us."

"Eugene Anna could be in danger." She said sternly.

"Please. For me?" I stepped closer and put my finger under her chin. I tilted up her head to look me in the eyes. "Please." I repeated.

"Fine but you have to figure something out quick because we have to get to the southern isles in less than three days. "

"Thank you." I said sincerely. I kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug. We haven't kissed yet and I think we are saving our first kiss for the right moment. I didn't want to pull away but I knew we had to go down to the docks to meet up with the others.

We walked together to the docks and Hiccup Merida and Jack came over.

"I guess we just have to wait until they get back from seeing Kristoffs family."

"I guess so."