The One who knows all

Jack POV
When everyone in my dorm room was asleep I flew out the window. I flew to the office where the other guardians were waiting. Well Bunny and North.

"North. Kangaroo. " I smirked. Bunny glared at me well North chuckled.

"Frost." He growled.

"So Jack have you met anyone special yet?" North asked. I was caught off guard by his word choice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean any new recruits." He laughed.

"Not yet but my roommates are looking promising. Also there are a group of girls I've kept my eye on." Bunny wriggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. "not what I meant."

"So you're making friends?"

"Yep. I helped one of my roommates score a date. I have a question though. Why Jackson Overland?"

"That was your name before you became Jack Frost. " North explained. I nodded and flew out the window back to my dorm.

I snuck inside and waited for morning.

Elsa POV
I couldn't sleep so I found the training room and removed my gloves. I took a deep breath and shot at the target. Ice shot back towards me and I screamed. Before I could do anything it was snowing and there were ice spikes everywhere. I slipped my gloves back on and ran out of the room back to my dorm. I hid under my covers and cried.

Jack POV
I got up, got ready for my classes and was heading out the door when and annoucement came on.

"Jack Overland to the office please." Norths Russian accent came from the speaker. As soon as my friends left the room I hopped out of the window and flew to the office. I knocked on the window. He let me in and I sat down.

"What's up North?" I asked but he glared at me.

"Jack why did you freeze the training room?"

"I didn't! I came here than layed in bed for the rest of the night."

"Then who froze it?"

" I - I don't know!" I stuttered.

"Jack I believe you but if I find out you had anything to do with this..."

"I got it now can I go to breakfast?"

"Of course."

Elsa POV

"Could Queen Elsa please go to the office. Immediately. It's about the extra curriculars that you requested." I didn't request any extra curriculars...

I walked all the way to the office. I bumped into Jack. He waved and kept walking I shrugged and opened the office door.

"Mr. North I never re-"

"I know." He cut me off. "I wanted to ask you about something that happened last night." I gasped a bit.

"I'm so sorry l. I didn't mean to I just couldn't sleep and so I went to the training room and I was using my powers on the target and they bounced back and I lost control and-"

"Its okay but I wanted to talk to you about your secret as well. Maybe you should tell someone. One of your good friends perhaps. Someone you could talk to. One of your roommates like your sister or maybe another friend like Jack." I looked up at him.

"Why should I tell Jack?" I asked.

"He's a good guy. You can trust him." I nodded.

"I guess but I don't feel that comfortable with him yet and I can't tell Anna because I could hurt her again. But I do know someone I can tell." He let me leave and sent me back to the dining hall . I sat down beside Merida and ignored the glares coming from Ella and her minions.

"Hey Mer can I talk to you about something? In private?"

"Of course Els. You can tell me anything." I pulled her away into a broom closet. "You're not planning on like making a move on me or anything right?"

"No! Gross Mer! Now I wanted to show you something." I took a deep breath and made a glowing Snowflake that illuminated the wonder on her face.

"Elsa how did you do that?"

"Well I can control and create ice and snow. That's why I wear gloves. When I was little I hurt Anna. So my parents and I kept my powers a secret so I wouldn't hurt anyone. When they died I lived in fear." I half expected Merida to scream or run in fear but instead, she hugged me.

"You could never hurt me. And I promise to keep your secret." I stayed in her embrace for a while until the door of the broom closet opened.

"Well well well what do we have here?" Jack smirked at us hugging.

"Don't worry about it." I snapped.

"I wonder what North would think about this." He chuckled.

"You know Jack someone told me I could trust you. They told me that you were a good guy. To be honest I started to believe them. I was wrong to think the best of you. Jerk." I walked right passed him, ignoring his injured expression. Merida was too busy rolling on the floor laughing to join me. Then I realized I left my glove in there. I ran to my dorm and slammed the door behind me.