The Recruits

Anna POV
A letter dropped on the balcony. It was addressed to. Princess Anna of Arendelle. Ooh I never get mail I thought. It's always for Elsa.

"Elsa I got mail! It's a letter from...the guardians?"

"I got one too. They have invited us to attend their school to train to become guardians."

"Can we go?"

" Anna you don't have to ask my permission. You're a grown lady and you can decisions for yourself. I on the other hand will not be going. "

" Why not?!"

" I'm a queen Anna, I can't just leave my kingdom to become a Guardian. "

"Please Els?"

"I can't leave my duties in Arendelle."

I curtsied then walked out of the room. Once back in my room, I looked at my letter.

If you accept our offer, place the metal tooth under your pillow. I pulled a tiny metal tooth out of the envelope . I placed it under my pillow than got an idea.

I waited for Elsa to leave her room. Once she did I snuck inside and found her envelope. I pulled out a small Snowflake. I placed it under her pillow. She'll thank me later.

Rapunzel POV

Flower Gleam and Glow I hummed to myself. My hair started glowing.

"Oh Rapunzel, singing again?"

"Sorry mother." I giggled. She chuckled in return. "Mother do you think you could braid my hair?"

"Rapunzel that would take forever!" I sighed. I went up to my room and dragged my seventy feet of hair behind me. An envelope sat on my bed. I opened it and pulled out a letter.

Dear Rapunzel blah blah blah we would like for you to attend our school for guardians. Blah blah blah. If you except out offer put this metal tooth under you pillow.

My mother would never allow it. I held he tooth in my palm and slid it under my pillow. There was no way I was spending anymore time in that tower.

Merida POV

"Merida! A lady doesn't slam her door." My mother called after me as I stormed into my bedroom. Laying on my bed was an envelope.

Princess Merida of the Dunbroch clan I hesitantly opened the envelope revealing a letter about a school for guardians.
If you except our offer place the tiny metal easter egg in the envelope under you pillow.

I shrugged and placed the egg under my pillow.

Kristoff POV
I sat in my sled with Sven by my side. I looked over the letter and the tiny metal candy cane that came with it. I didn't technically have a pillow but I also couldn't leave Sven to go to some school.

I wrote a letter to the "guardians" and placed it with the metal candy cane. Well I guess I'll find out the what happens next!

Flynn POV
I snuck an apple out of a nearby fruit cart. As I kept walking an envelope floated to me.

Eugene Fitzhurbert of Corona

I stared wide eyed at the envelope. No one knows my real name. No one.

I opened it and read it over. School? Ick.

"RIDER!!!!!!!" The twins chased after me. Now that I think about it school might not be so bad. I ducked into a cave and hid there. I would be staying there that night. I placed a small metal pillow under my vest that I was using as my pillow.

Hiccup POV
Toothless and I flew home. When I got to my room an envelope sat on my bed.
I opened it and read the letter. School for guardians. Huh.

"Hey Dad! Come here!" My dad entered the room seconds later.

"Hiccup what do you need?"

"I just got invited to attend a school for guardians. Can I go?"

"What about Toothless and the Academy? Are you prepared to leave everything behind to go to some school?"

"The academy survived without me before!"

"But now we have dragons!" I sighed. Ten there was pounding on my front door. When I opened it Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Snotlout, Fishlegs and Astrid were standing on the other side.

"Hey guys!" I said but they just pushed right by me.

"Stoick! We have all been invited to a school for guardians. We would all like to attend." Astrid blurted right away. I looked at my dad and he finally agreed to let us go! I ran upstairs and placed the small easter egg under my pillow. It's time for a new adventure.