The Fighting

Elsa POV
I woke up Monday morning with an awful headache. I spent most of the day before lying in bed confused. Merida and I weren't speaking. Jack and I weren't speaking. Hiccup and I were barely speaking but most of it was just awkward.

I got dressed and headed to training. I skipped breakfast because meals had become awkward.

"Welcome Elsa. The class should be here soon. "

"Yea okay." I shrugged.

"Did you skip breakfast?"

"Maybe..." He chuckled and tossed me a muffin. "Thanks."

"I'm sorry about pushing you and Jack. It didn't go as expected."

"Its okay as long as he doesn't tell."

"same for you I guess." I nodded as the rest of the class started filing in.

"For today we will be switching partners. Let's see Anna and Rapunzel, Kristoff and Eugene, Jack and Hiccup, Astrid and Ruffnut, " He continued on. I zoned out until I heard my name. "Elsa and Merida."

I looked up at North and gave him a what the hell look. He chuckled and sent us off on our own.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded than aimed straight at her face. She blocked and a tempted to hit my stomach but I grabbed her arm and flipped her. She landed hard on the ground.

"You could at least talk to me you know." She grumbled as she stood up.

"What would you like me to say huh? That after you made a big deal about how I stole your man you went off with a guy who liked me?"

"You turned him down!"

"You know who else I turned down? Hiccup."

"What do you mean? You were practically kissing him!" She whisper yelled.

"No he leaned in and I stopped him." She stood there shocked but I just used it as an opportunity to sweep her feet out from under her.

"Well I don't know why you're mad. You didn't even like Jack!"

"Well since you don't like Hiccup anymore I guess I could just walk up and kiss him right now!"

"Yea I guess you could." She sneered. I started walking away. "Wait Elsa what are you doing?" I didn't answer. Jack saw me walking towards him and Hiccup.

"Elsa what are you doing? " Jack asked but I ignored him. I walked right up to Hiccup, wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him in one swift movement. It took him by surprise at first but he kissed back. Our lips moved in sync but Jack cleared his throat and Hiccup pulled away. He was blushing like crazy. I walked to North and asked to be excused so I didn't have to hear all of the whispers from my classmates.

Hiccup POV

After Elsa walked away I stood in shock. Jack snapped his fingers in front of my face. "We have work to do Hiccup." He grumbled. He kicked towards my stomach. I blocked . Then I saw Elsa leave the room and it caught my attention. Jack took this as the perfect time to bash me in the nose. I fell back and smashed my head on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?" I screamed holding my bloody nose.

"Sorry." He said sarcastically. I stood up and ran to Norths desk. I didn't have to ask anything he just ushered me to the nurses office which was actually just a room with ice and bandaids. He fixed up my nose but I still had a killer headache.

"Stay here I'll deal with Jack. " He said I nodded and layed down. I slowly fell asleep.

Jack POV

North came back from helping Hiccup.

"Jack. Hallway. NOW. " He grumbled. I had never seen North so angry before.

"Look I-" He cut me off.

"No Jack. I expected more from you. You are a Guardian. You should be protecting the other students not hurting them. Now my hands are tied. You're suspended."

"From school?"

"From being a Guardian. " He said firmly. "Until you learn how to be responsible enough you have lost all of your privileges as a Guardian. No powers, No communication with us outside of class. For the time being, you will be a normal student. We will be picking the guardians now because you are too childish to pick them yourself. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal. "

He seemed angry and disappointed. "The staff Jack." He said eerily. The only other person who had said that to me was Pitch.

"Its in my room. Now I have to go back to class."

"Spar with Merida. If you break her nose I will send you away." I nodded and went back into the classroom.

"Hey partner . "

"Well okay. Just don't expect me to go easy on you."

"I wouldn't dream of it." I smirked. I leaned in to kiss her but she punched me in the stomach. "Ow."

"No fooling around Jack."

"Please call me Frost."

"Okay FrostButt let's see what you got."

Instead of punching her I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. "I need to tell you some stuff later." She nodded and I pressed my lips onto hers. "Now we can spar."