The morning after

Elsa POV
I woke up with a pain in my neck and a head on my shoulder. I looked to see a head of white hair. I looked around me and saw many different faces of strangers and one that was familiar.

"Anna!" I screamed waking up the head on my shoulder and the read haired girl beside me.

"Woah Lass quiet down some of us are trying to sleep!" She whined.

"Sorry." I apologized. "I'm Elsa the Queen of Arendelle. " I introduced myself.

"Its ok. I'm Merida Dunbroch I'm a princess of Scotland." She introduced.

"Yeah so once again I'm sorry for waking you up."

"Don't I get an apology?" I turned around and faced a boy with white hair.

"I apologize now can we switch seats? I need to talk to my sister."

"If you give me a kiss." He smirked. I stared at him with disgust.

"You Perv just let her talk to her sister!" Merida snapped. I looked at her thankfully as the angry boy stood up so I could get past him.

"Anna how could you? I told you I didn't want to come here!" I whisper yelled to her.

"Els please don't freak out! I think this is what you need. I thought that some company might help you get over your whole germ thing."

" What germ thing?" I huffed.

"Well I just assumed since you always where gloves that maybe you had a germ thing and that maybe if you went outside you could get over that and-"

"Anna I have to go back. I abandoned Arendelle." She street to tear up from me freaking out at her. I mean maybe this school isn't so bad. My sister really wants me here and I just can't make her upset. Not after shutting her out for pretty much her entire life. "You know Anna you're right. This school might not be so bad." She squealed. I'm going to regret this.

"Hey can I have my seat back now." The guy grumbled and stood up so we could switch seats.

"So what's his problem?" I asked Merida.

"I don't know." She giggled. We sat and talked for a while. After what felt like twenty minutes four people walked onto the stage.

"Attention Everyone!" A big chubby man with a long beard and a red suit stood in front of us. With him was a rainbow coloured girl with wings, a tiny gold man and a...kangaroo?

"Welcome to the school of guardians. " He paused for everyone to applaud. "You have all been selected by one of us. I'm am North but most of you probably know me as Santa Clause. My friends are Tooth, Sandy and Bunny. We have given you all a chance to get to know each other a little before we assign you your rooms. You will all be in groups of four and you will go to your assigned rooms where your stuff and schedules will be waiting."

"When we call your name, come up on stage and once you have your group of four we will send you off to your room." The Fairy said. She giggled a bit but kept it to herself, or at least tried to keep it to herself.

"Astrid Hofferson, Ruffnut Thorston, Mavis Dracula and Mulan Fa." Four girls walked up on stage. They were handed a piece of paper then sent through a portal that amazed the crowd.

"Tuffnut Thorston, Fishlegs Ingerson, Snotlout Jorgenson" I looked over at the group of guys who were crossing their fingers and ruffling a brunette boys hair. " and Guy..." a different boy stood up and all three of the guys and their friend were disapointed.

"Ella Tremaine, Snow White, Briar Rose and Belle French." Four girls skipped on stage together.

"Kristoff Bjordman, Eugene Fitzhurbert, Hiccup Haddock and Jackson Overland." The guy beside me stood up and smirked before walking up to the stage.

"Have fun Jack." I smirked back. He looked a bit startled that I knew his name which was stupid because they just said it.

"Anna Arendelle, Rapunzel Corona, Merida Dunbroch and" Merida stood up and looked at me hopefully. "Elsa Arendelle." I stood up and walked with Merida to the front of the room. Rapunzel looked familiar and Anna was very excited to see her. Rapunzel had long, very long blond hair.

"Nice gloves." North whispered to me when I stepped on stage. I gasped and he winked at me.

They handed us each a room card and a map. Then they sent the four of us through a portal into our room.