The kingdom

Anna POV
Jack and Rapunzel came to our dorm room where we decided to meet up. Eugene tossed Jack a bag full of clothes while we did the same for Punzie.

When they came inside we discussed the plan.

"There's no turning back." Jack informed us. "If we do this our chances of being guardians goes when we do. Are you all sure you want to do this? "

"Yes!" We all replied in unison.

"Then let's go."

when we got through the portal and landed in Arendelle I got an immediate sense of home.We followed Kristoff to his sled and piled our bags in. We took his sled to the castle where I escorted all of them in. As soon as we stepped inside. Some of the servants stopped us.

"Princess Anna that is not appropriate attire for this event!"

"What event?"

"Your sisters engagement party!"

"ELSAS ENGAGED?!?" Jack shouted.

"Well not yet young man but it will be official tonight."

"Anyways do you think you could help us find the proper attire?" I asked.

"Of course Milady. Now gentlemen follow him." She pointed to a different servant. "And girls come with me." She escorted us up to my dressing room and found three dresses. Mine was similar to the one I wore to Elsa's coronation. Punzie wore a purple and pink gown and Merida's was dark green.

"That will do now go to the party!" She said while ushering us out of the door. When we got to the ballroom I searched for Elsa. I found her talking to a familiar face with red sideburns.

"Hans?"

"Princess Anna! How lovely to see you again!" He smiled.

"Hello would you mind giving me a minute with my sister please?"

"Oh of course."

"Anna what are you doing here?" Elsa snapped.

"We came to bring you back with us."

"Who's we?" She ask angrily. At that point all of my friends came behind me. "You shouldn't be here!"

"Please Elsa come home with us!"

"My answer is no. I have duties as queen and I have to go the engagement will be annouced soon." She gave us a genuine smile than started to turn around.

"Not if I can help it." Jack stepped forward and pushed my sister against a wall.

"Jack what are you-" She was cut off when he planted his lips on hers.Slowly she gave in and started kissing back.

"EVERYONE LOOK AT THE QUEEN!" Merida yelled over the crowds. Elsa's eyes flashed open she tried to push him away. It was too late. Finally Jack pulled away and saw everyone in the room was watching them. Elsa slapped him hard.

"GUARDS!" Elsa screamed.

"Yes Milady?"

"Escort these uninvited guests off of the premises." She turned to Hans who was by her side.

"I swear I can explain."

"I believe you. Now shall we get on with the annoucement?"

"Really Els? Him?!?" I called over the crowds as we were being escorted away. I turned to the guards and spoke. "You don't just work for the queen now take us all to my room." I commanded them. They hesitantly obeyed and we were left in my room alone.

"What now?" Hic asked. I looked around the room. Jack was touching his lips constantly. Merida was looking everywhere except at Hiccup. Punzie and Eugene were sitting together and Kristoff was sitting beside me with our fingers intertwined.

"I can't believe you just kissed an engaged Queen!" Eugene chuckled fist bumping Jack.

"We are not going to get near Elsa though."

"Maybe we don't have to." I said as an idea popped into my head.

"What?" They all looked at me.

"What if one of us flirts with Hans. Gets him to cheat on the Queen. Than we will have one less problem to worry about."

"I vote Hiccup does it!" Merida yelled.

"No way! The prince isn't gay!" Hiccup protested.

"We don't know that for sure." Merida said suspiciously.

"Sorry Mer but you are the only single female in the group. " I reasoned.

"I still vote Hiccup."

"We can have a vote then. All those in favor of Hiccup?" Merida's hand shot up. Jack and Eugene also had their hands up while they were laughing their heads off.

"Really?" Hiccup groaned.

"Sorry dude but I think you would be much better at flirting than Merida." Eugene cracked.

"True!" Merida snorted. We were all laughing now.

"Okay so tomorrow the plan starts. For now you'll all be staying here. So girls get the bed." I say simply.

"What why?!?"

"Because it's my bed and I don't want cooties."

"Fine." We all changed out of our fancy clothes and into sweats and other comfy clothes.

"In the morning we will start our plans." I said. After everyone let out their groans, I fell asleep. Back in my own bed.