The Journey

Jack POV
Tooth sent her fairies to find all of our objects. I followed baby tooth to a castle in Arendelle to see if the queen had accepted my request. The queen of Arendelle had been shut inside her castle for most of her life. She only opened the gates for he.r coronation but the people say after she closed them again she did become closer with her sister, but no one knows why the gates stayed shut. I was very curious in this queen.

When I realized she had accepted my request, I followed the protocol we decided on. I sprinkled Sandy's dream sand over her face to make sure she would stay asleep. I took a moment to study her. She was beautiful. I picked her up out of her bed and flew her to the school. I could see Tooth carrying the princess from the other side of the castle.

She threw the snowglobe in front of us and I flew through the portal with her. We flew into the school and sat them in the auditorium with the rest of the new recruits. I sat the queen next to a red headed girl. Tooth went to sit the princess next to her sister.
"Hey Tooth leave a spot for me. I'm going to have to blend in so I'll sit here." She studied my expression then rolled her eyes. She placed the girl in the place I requested then flew off. I started to follow but I saw North
He was carrying in a blond haired guy.

"Hey North, what do you know about the Queen of Arendelle? "

"Jack, you will find out everything you need to know when the time is right." I huffed.

"Is there a king of Arendelle or..?"

"No Jack." He chuckled. "She is not married and she doesn't have a boyfriend." He winked at me making me blush.

"Oh shut it Santa." I snarled as I flew away.