Extras

Hello everyone! So, last chapter is in fact the last chapter of this book! I am very proud of myself and appreciative to all my readers who took the time to read this book. So, as promised, this piece here is just a page dedicated to ideas I had when writing and some background on my characters that I'm sure you might enjoy! I don't know if I'll write another book until another season of Hazbin comes out but I will look at other writing opportunities if I feel like it! Anyways, please enjoy!

Song ideas in order:

"The Scars We Bear" Performed by Lute and Cross. Solemn and haunting, that transitions into a hopeful, up beat song halfway through.

"Your Loyal Soldier" Performed by Cross and Emily: Essentially, this song would take place at the start when Cross receives Emily's orders to not kill. It would be sweet,  slow and smooth, reflecting Cross's gentleman nature and willingness to serve the Seraphim.

"Never Give Up!" Performed by Vaggie and Charlie. This song would be electric and quick, showcasing the excitement the two women feel after being told Pentious was redeemed and that his sacrifice wasn't for not.

"Tension Tango" A musical number between Carmilla and Cross during their confrontation in her compound. Up beat and quick, like a traditional tango would be, to showcase their intense and calculated duel.

"Old Dogs With New Tricks" Performed by Cross, Alastor, and Zestial. A determined, chipper piece that reflects the men's feelings towards the Vee's and their plan for their removal.

"Radio Static" Performed by Alastor and Vox. A quick and taunting song like "Stayed Gone" but with Alastor maintaining his terrifying demeanor toward the end before he gets blown back through the door.

"Just A Whiff" Solo by Velvette. Soft but desperate tune, reflecting her feelings towards Zestial's mirage and her slim and yet non-existent chance to defeat him.

"You Should've Known" Performed by Cross and Valentino. A tension filled, angry song that showcases Cross's wrath and Valentino's fury, which is also a reprise of "You Didn't Know" with Cross giving his take on Hell being forever for those that deserve to burn and Heaven not being a lie because Pentious was redeemed.

"Remember Your Role" Performed by Emily and Sera. A warring and heavy song conveying Sera's feelings toward Emily over her orders to Cross, upset and aggravated, that transitions to a soft, relaxing tune as the confrontation comes to a close.

"Sweet Freedom" Solo by Angel Dust. A bright, emotional song conveying Angel's feelings towards Valentino's death and his soul returning to himself.

"Forgotten Past" Soft piano instrumental, slightly depressing as it plays in the background during Lucifer's and Cross's argument on the balcony.

"Tomorrow Reprise" Solo by Mrs. Altruist. Soft, smooth, high note song that is sung like a lullaby to comfort Alastor in a way only a mother could do.

"Your Loyal Soldier Reprise" The song is sung yet again by Cross and Emily in the courtroom, but this time Sera is included along with some minor changes to the song. The song ends abruptly when Michael arrives in the courtroom.

"Heaven's Favor" Solo by Michael. Slow and narrative, this song is sung while Cross watches his demise, and ends when Cross believes he doesn't deserve to be in Heaven.

"Guinea Pig" Performed by Cross and Lucille. Upbeat and bright song showcasing Lucille's excited feelings for Cross to try out her new tech.

"No Longer Leashed" A musical number that has a low haunting tune to it once Cross reveals himself to Zestial and Carmilla. The song will stop during the talk in the elevator, then crescendo when Cross opens fire onto the box of bullets Raphael gifted Carmilla.