Minho Imagine #2

It's you and Minho's first anniversary and you're thinking of something special you could do to make him happy. Just when you were about to stand up somebody knocked at your door.

You opened it and saw Teresa. "Y/N get ready. Dress nice, fix yourself." She said "Why do I need to fix myself?" You ask "Just fix yourself I'll be waiting outside." Teresa said before leaving the room.

You changed your clothes and brushed your hair. You opened the door and Thomas grabbed and blinfold you. "What's this for?" You ask "We're taking you to a magical place full of unicorns, food and hotness." You recognized Chuck's voice, you laughed.

After a few minutes walk they made you sit down. "We're at the magical place full of unicorns, food, and hotness." Chuck said taking off your blindfold.

When you finally adjust to the brightness you saw Minho infront of you. "I thought you're going to run today?" You ask, taking in what's around you.

You're sitting at a white blanket, food prepared. "I asked Alby for a day off." He said "And you prepared all of this?" You ask "Not really all of it. I asked Frypan to cook your favorite then I asked Thomas, Teresa, Newt, and Chuck with this." He pointed at the setting. "So Chuck this is the food, where's the unicorn and the hotness?" You say "We're the unicorns and Minho's the hotness." Chuck answered, you laughed.

They left the two of you alone. "Happy first anniversary Y/N." Minho said with pure joy. "Happy first anniversary. I was thinking something for later when you get back from running but I guess not anymore." You paused for about a minute then continued "Thank you so much Minho for being here for me. Thank you for loving me, giving me all I need, even more than what I need. I'm sorry if sometimes I'm in your way instead of finding an escape in this maze. You're a boy every girl wishes to have. I'm very lucky to have a boyfriend like you. You never fail to make me smile, blush, and laugh each day. I couldn't describe how much I love you." You say a few tears escaping your eyes.

"Wow Y/N it's like you've said everything I was going to say. Are you reading my mind?" You laughed then playfully punched Minho at his arm "Well, how am I going to start. I've got a lot of things I want to say I don't even know where to start," he said "Y/N thank you for becoming a part of my life. Since you came out of that box everything changed. I fall in love with you deeper and deeper each day. You're not in my way. I love you so much Y/N and that'll never change. I'd like to say more but we gotta eat the food's getting cold." You saw a tear escape his eye.

"Stop it Minho you're giving me chest pains." You say. Minho laughed. You started eating and when you were finished both of you lied down at the blanket and stared at the cloudless sky.

"One day I'll get you out of here. I'll marry you and we'll have a family. We'll be happy together. I promise that." He said.

Tears started escaping your eyes. He wiped them off. "I'll hold on to that." You said. After a short moment of silence you said "This celebration was supposed to be fun but it got all dramatic."

"But it's fun." You didn't answer instead you kissed him. Now everything's perfect.

----------

cheesy and cliche af