Dylan O'Brien Imagine #1

You just came back from the bathroom, pregnancy test on your hand. You sit down at your bed, your hand shaking as you read the result over and over again. You're pregnant. You're happy but you didn't know how to tell Dylan, you didn't know how he would react, you didn't know if he would like it or not, you're afraid that he would leave you and your baby. All these negative thoughts came in to your mind until you hear Dylan's car on the driveway. You put the test to a drawer and went downstairs and acted like everything's normal.

"Hey Y/N." He pulled you in for a hug but you pulled away quickly.

"What's wrong?" He searched your eyes

"Nothing's wrong, everything's fine." You smiled

"There's something wrong but I'll figure it out later, I'm hungry." He went to the kitchen.

"There's nothing in here, let's order pizza." Dylan called from the kitchen. A few minutes later he went to the living room and sat at the couch.

"C'mere." He said. You walked slowly and sat down.

"Yeah?" You ask.

"There is something wrong and I want to know what it is. Tell me while waiting for the pizza." He's serious and it made you even more nervous.

"I...uhm...I'm..." You searched for words or an excuse just as the doorbell rang. You stood up to get it but Dylan made you sit back down.

"I'll get it." He smiled before heading off. You sighed and went to the dining room. Dylan came back with a box of pizza. You took a slice and ate it then took another slice and another.

"Y/N." Dylan said.

"Yeah?"

"You never eat like that." You stopped eating.

"Oh," You paused

"I'm very hungry." He gave you a look before continued back to eating. It's been like that for a few days, you'll throw up and eat a lot and Dylan will suspect something. You went downstairs to drink water. You wiped your mouth and headed back up. When you opened the door to your room, Dylan's sitting on the bed holding your pregnancy test.

"Y/N why didn't you tell me?" Dylan asked.

"I-I was afraid." You stuttered

"So these past few days you were acting like that because you're pregnant and you didn't tell me because you're afraid." He said half shouting.

"I-I'm sorry Dylan, I'm planning on telling you but I didn't know when. I'm so sorry." Tears escaped your eyes. Surely this isn't what you planned.

"Just go, leave." His voice calmed.