Ki Hong Lee Imagine #1

I had to name them because it might be confusing

-----

Everyone in school think you're such a good girl. From your straight A's to your untardiness (A/N is that even a word lol) but when you're with your friends everything becomes the other way around. You don't even know why you're being a good girl at your school and in front of your family. You're the family's favorite, your parents buy you anything in reward. But they never knew anything about the things you do. And you liked this guy at your Math class. Ki Hong Lee. He's a school hottie but you weren't really sure.

Today you decided to 'change' your style so you texted your friends and it was all set. You readied for school. A crop top, ripped jeans, and a cardigan to cover it - you didn't really want others to see it. No more sneakers and glasses for today.

You headed downstairs, ate breakfast quickly then went outside. You felt your mom staring at you the whole time. You went outside without even saying goodbye to your parents which wasn't like you before. And today you planned to use your car. You started it up and drove to school.

When you got there people were staring at the unfamiliar car but you went outside like no one was even watching. People stared at you with wide eyes and their jaw dropped. You ignored them and continued walking. Your friends suddenly went by your side when they saw you. They're not the most popular kids. Well maybe they're the second most popular. Nobody in school even thought you had friends much less popular friends.

"So what's this amazing plan for?" You smirked.

"That school hottie at my math class." They all turned at you.

"You're trying to impress him." Brenda said.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Teresa rolled her eyes.

"Take off your cardigan." You looked at Brenda like she was crazy.

"What? Why? I was supposed to take it off later." You said.

"Why wait until later? Take it off now." Brenda said.

"Fine," You rolled your eyes and took off your cardigan and tied it to your waist.

"Happy now?" You asked.

"Yes." The three of you continued walking until the lockers where you had to part ways.

"See you guys later then." You waved them goodbye and entered your first class. And as you expected everyone's staring at you with wide yes and jaws dropped even the teacher. When you got to your seat everyone was still staring at you.

"What?" You asked and everyone looked away. You smirked and took out your notebook.

At lunch before you sit by yourself but now you sat with your friends. It was part of the good girl thing you want to do but they text you every time. You sit down and started eating.