Chapter 4

"Aliens?" I questioned with a laugh. "Awesome."

"Not aliens." Sam said with a shake of his magnificent hair. "There's no such thing."

"Can I come?" I asked with my cutest face.

"No." Sam and Dean said at the same time.

I flopped on my bed. "You guys aren't any fun."

They were still bickering. It was getting annoying.

I turned on the tv to watch my favorite show, which was Adventure Time.

It was a guilty pleasure.

Dean and Sam came back later and brought me lunch.

They started to talk about the case while I ate.

Dean started, "Still doesn't make a lick of sense. But hey, at least there's one connection."

"Between what?" asks Sam.

"The victims," Dean says. "They're both dicks." I laughed.

"That's a connection?" says Sam, as he looked disapprovingly at Dean for a second and glanced at me. Dean and I rolled our eyes.

"You got anything better to go on, I'd love to hear it." Dean says. He flops on the bed and smiles at me.

"Where's my laptop?" Sam says suddenly.

"I don't know." says Dean. He starts to talk about how the guys got what was coming to them-

"I left it in here." Sam interrupts.

"You obviously didn't." Dean replies. "These punishments, they're almost poetic. Actually that'd be a limmerick..."

"Okay." says Sam. "Hilarious. Where'd you hide it?"

Oh no.

"What, your computer?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Where'd you hide it?" Sam asks.

"Why would I take your computer?" Dean argues.

"Because no one else could have, Dean! We keep the door locked, we never let any maids in."

"Looks like you lost it, Poindexter." Dean says with a smile, trying to play it off.

"Dude, you know something, I put up with a lot from you!" Sam says angrily.

"What're you talking about, I'm a joy to be around." Dean says, getting offended.

I sighed, you know the one, here we go again.

"Yeah? Your dirty socks in the sink? Your food in the fridge?" I'll admit all of that was pretty gross.

"What's wrong with my food?" Dean interrupts.

"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!"

Sam wasn't wrong. I had to suppress shudders as I finished off my fries.

"I like it." Dean mutters.

"You know all I ask from you is one thing, that you don't mess with my stuff!" Sam yells.

"You done?" Dean says.

Sam shakes his head. "You know, how would you feel if I screwed with the Impala?"

"It'd be the last thing you ever did," Dean says firmly.

These two are such drama queens.

They stopped talking and an awkward silence spread through the room.

"Well I for one had a pleasant day." I stated cheerfully.

My words weren't appreciated. They just silently glared at one another.

"You know, I heard in a marriage it's not good to go to bed angry." I mused.

It was after dinner and Sam and Dean were still ignoring each other.

Dean spit out the beer he had been drinking while Sam choked. Dean then looked at me funny, while Sam looked a bit ill. They keep getting called a couple by mistake. It was the funniest thing ever and I used it for my own amusement at every possibility.

I didn't bother to hide my smirk.

That night, while Sam and Dean were realizing their honeymoon period is over, another guy got offed. Something tore him apart or whatever. The alien thing was cooler.

Sam and Dean had to wait until the next night to investigate.

They were headed to the morgue when I received a call from a guy I knew in California.

"You want to know about werewolves?" I asked, to make sure I heard correctly.

"Yeah, my friend and I have run into some strange shit and we need more information." The guy, Stiles or something answered.

So I gave him a rundown:

"First off, there's basically two types of werewolves. The first are the pure bloods. These guys are mostly born, but some can be bitten. The only thing that hurts them is mistletoe or mountain ash.

Then you've got the rouges. They're descended from Alphas who were turned by Eve herself. They are mostly bitten, but there are a few born. When they turn, which is only on full moons, they're completely feral. They'll find the nearest mammal and eat the heart. Most of the time they're people who don't even know what they're doing one day out of the month."

The guy wrote everything I said down and thanked me. I told him to call me anytime. I sense a new contact on the horizon.

Sam came back smelling like sewer and saying Uncle Bobby was on his way.

Dean entered the room with fury radiating off him

"Sam!"