Chapter 10

"You did what?!" Dean exclaimed when we told him about Sam's addiction.

"Look, I was in a bad place. Ruby was there. But Six and Bobby got me clean and knocked some sense in me." Sam answered calmly.

"I'm just glad you're okay." Dean said, calming down. Then he turned to me. "What do you have to tell us?"

He was not going to take this well.

FLASHBACK

"There's quite a bit of scheming going on between Heaven and Hell." Crowley said.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

"Your brothers are being manipulated for a grand event: The Apocalypse." He answered.

"Explain." I stated calmly.

And he did.

"I've got a deal for you, your soul for Dean's." He poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"I've got a better deal." I answered.

He looked up, intrigued.

"You seem like an ambitious demon. You're more about power and business then causing chaos. I can respect that. So, for your assistance, I'll help you get Hell's Throne."

Crowley smirked.

"Nobody has ever saw you coming, Flower. You have a deal."

Flashback Ended

"You what!?" Dean exclaimed.

"Look, this is not like Ruby. Crowley, for one, isn't interested in raising Lucifer. He knows that demons would be destroyed right after humans and wants to continue existing. Two, he's not going to pretend he's had a change of heart. He's a total d-bag, but he's honest about it."

"This is ridiculous!" Dean yelled.

"Look, I'm being realistic. Unless you have a way of destroying Hell, then there will always be demons. It's better someone like Crowley is in charge instead of someone like Lilith."

Dean quieted down.

Sam and Uncle Bobby looked thoughtful.

"I don't like it, but Six has got a point." Uncle Bobby said.

"It's good to have someone on our side." Sam answered. "For once."

"So what saved me?" Dean asked.

I took a deep breath. "You're not going to believe me...but it was an Angel."

Dean scoffed. "Yeah, right."

"Okay, despite whatever you think, our first move needs to be getting Adam." I said.

Everyone looked up. "Who's Adam?" Dean asked.

I sighed. John never did learn how to use a condom apparently.

"He's our brother." Chaos erupted once more.

Dean was not happy when he saw Baby.

"What the hell is that?" He asked incredulously.

"That's an iPod jack." Sam nervously answered.

"You were supposed to take care of her, not douche her up." He replied.

It was a tense ride. Dean kept glancing at the iPod jack like it killed his child.

I texted Adam to tell him we were coming. I didn't talk to him much and I had only met him once in person, but he and Kate were alright people.

I told him we were on our way and to prepare. However much you can prepare to meet siblings who didn't know you existed.

Awkwardness.

That's what was happening as we all sat in Kate's living room.

"So....we're in danger?" Kate questioned politely.

"Because of John." Adam said with a snort.

"Yeah. Welcome to being a Winchester. Heads up: it sucks but you're never without family." Dean answered.

It was decided that it was best if we all moved to Uncle Bobby's for now. Adam wasn't happy. Lucky for me, Kate and I were sharing a room. He was going to be Sam and Dean's problem.

It took us a few days before we got back to base and were ready to set out again.

Uncle Bobby knew a psychic named Pamela who could help us out.

Dean really liked Pamela.

"Who's Jesse?" He asked, looking at her tattoo.

"Well, it wasn't forever." She replied.

Dean smiled charmingly. "His loss."

Pamela flirted back. "Might be your gain."

"Dude, I am so in." He said to Sam.

Sam snorted, "Yeah, she's gonna eat you alive."

"Hey, I just got out of jail. Bring it." He replied.

Things took a strange turn when Pamela commented, "You're invited too, grumpy."

"You are not invited." Dean said immediately.

"There's a child in the room!" I called.

"Like you're a picture of innocence." Pamela said with a smile.

We sat around a table. Pamela touched Dean's butt and then a wicked hand shaped scar on his shoulder.

"Let's get started."

And that's how I participated in my first ever seance.

Some guy (Angel my mind supplied) named Castiel was the one that left the scar.

The whole thing ended when Pamela got her eyes burned out.

Some things cannot be unseen.

I'm sure Pamela won't be speaking to us, you know, ever again.

Looks like it is Dean's loss after all.