Chapter 17

Nothing really interesting happened for the next few weeks, except for some shifters who pretended to be Adam and Kate. They were killed quickly and we spent the next few nights almost normally.

Then Jimmy Novak happened.

Castiel had to abandon his vessel, which left the poor man in danger.

It all end with him saying yes and getting Amelia Novak, Jimmy's wife, and Claire, their daughter, to a safe place.

Oh, did I forget to mention Lucifer rose?

It wasn't Sam's fault, not really. The poor guy got nabbed by Lilith and he was forced to fight for his life.

Little did we know was that Lilith wanted him to kill her.

Because she was the final seal.

Dean went to rescue him, but was too late. Then he and Sam somehow got transported to safety on a plane.

But still, the Devil is now among us.

We also found out that Dean and Sam are Michael and Lucifer's vessels and that the Angels want them to say yes so the Apocalypse can happen.

Yay.

On a lighter note, Dean took Cas, because he's Cas now, to a brothel. He made a hooker cry.

I stunned Dean into silence when I said, "Dean if you want Cas to loose his virginity so bad, maybe you should take a more hands on approach."

His face. Was. Priceless.

Dean was transported to the future where Lucifer had destroyed everything. Dean won't tell me, but I think I'm dead.

I turned 10.

We had a small party, Ellen and Jo couldn't make it due to a Hunter emergency. Kate baked a cake and made dinner. Uncle Bobby gave me some parts my truck needed and promised we would work on it some more. Adam gave me some of the seasons of Real Housewives of Orange County. Sam gave me new knife. Dean said his gift to me was the anti-possession tattoo, apparently he knew a guy. Even Chuck sent me something through the mail, which turned out to be an autographed collection of the Supernatural books. He knew Sam and Dean hadn't let me read them, those losers.

The strangest moment was when I walked in on Dean crying and mumbling something about how his "baby was growing up".

I just silently backed out of the kitchen.

I was left at Uncle Bobby's and, in a surprising move, the boys asked if they could take Adam with them. They said they wanted to bond more.

I ended up bothering Kate and Uncle Bobby until they sent me outside.

There was this sound, like a ruffle of feathers, and suddenly the Trickster was standing in front of me.

"So this is HQ for the Anti-Dick movement." He said, as he scanned the junk yard. "Not what I was expecting."

"Uh, hello?" I said, really confused.

"Hey Kiddo!" He smiled and brought me into a hug. "It's been ages! How's the family?"

"They're okay." I said, or tried to. It was hard with my face pressed into his chest. Finally, the dude released me before I died from lack of oxygen. "What are ya doing here?" I asked and looked him in the eyes.

His eyes took on a serious look, though his smile didn't change.

"Well do I have a story to tell you!"

I didn't see it coming.

So that's how we got Gabriel, the archangel on our side.

He was a lot of help, especially when the boys came across the AntiChrist, who was an 11 year old boy named Jesse. He managed to convince Cas not to hurt the kid and promised to train him how to use his powers properly.

An executive decision had to be made to put two beds in the safe room, because Uncle Bobby was running out of bedrooms. Adam and Jesse shared. Dean and Sam would sleep in the safe room. Kate and I would still shared the same room.

Jesse was kind of annoying,

His age was one thing that irritated me a little. Jesse was younger than me, not in age but in maturity. He was a year older than me but sometimes I felt ancient. I had school work that college kids found challenging, an apocalypse to manage, and plans to make so we didn't all die. So, to me, he was just so childish.

Plus he acted weird around me. He was always blushing and bumping into things and asking me to play with him. Phew annoyed me until agreed and he would let me be the Hunter to save the damsel(Jesse) from demons.

So maybe he wasn't always annoying.

Kate kept gushing about how cute we were every time we were in the same room together. I asked Uncle Bobby about it, but he just muttered something about meddling women and said he'd tell me when I was older.

My family is so weird.

I got to see Chuck when his weird girlfriend tricked us into attending a Supernatural convention.

They were people dressed as Sam and Dean.

I could properly laugh at the boy's pain because I wasn't even in the books. Chuck had explained he didn't feel comfortable including a small kid in the series, so he just changed stuff around.

I hung out with Chuck the whole time while Sam and Dean had a Salt and Burn case. Becky was kind of scary.

Then Becky told them that Crowley had the Colt, so they got the bright idea to shoot the Devil.

Great.