Chapter 6

So I was playing solitaire while the guys went to go deal with the Trickster.

That's when things got weird.

By weird, I mean the guy I met at the park appeared out of nowhere in my room.

"Ah man, are you the Trickster?" I asked. I liked the dude, too bad Sam and Dean were gonna off him.

Wait.

As if reading my mind the guy smirked and said, "Kid, do you really think I don't have the power to create a double of me?" He snapped his fingers and two packs of candy appeared. He tossed me one.

I opened it and ate it. What the hell. If he wanted to kill me I'd be dead.

"So why are you killing all these poor bastards?" I thought for a second. "And potentially committing sexual assault to that one dude with the whole alien probe thing."

"The professor was taking advantage of his students, the research assistant was experimenting cruelly on animals, and the frat boy was getting way more into hazing then he should." He justified.

I nodded. They really did sound like assholes.

"Have you ever thought about like a two-strike system? You know, give them a chance to change before you go and kill them?" I said as I continued to play solitaire and eat my candy.

"Most people would be going off about how it's wrong to kill." He said, studying my face intently.

"I'm not most people." I said, thinking about what John took me from, as I met his eyes.

"You can call me Loki, Kid." He said as he snapped his fingers. Streamers and balloons came flying down. He snapped his fingers again and they disappeared.

"Lilly Winchester. You can call me Six." I replied.

We hung out and watched trashy reality television.

"There's no way Corey and her are staying married." He commented.

"When they inevitably break up I will be the shoulder he needs to cry on." I replied. We high-five'd.

His response was interrupted by a phone call. It was Dean.

"We got the Trickster." He said.

"You did?" I questioned, turning to look at the very much alive Loki. He winked.

"Yeah. We're on our way back to the motel. You're going back with Uncle Bobby." I rolled my eyes.

"Just don't forget about me this time or you'll get more than a knee in the balls."

I hung up.

"I guess this is goodbye." I said to Loki.

"For now." He said with a smirk. He snapped his fingers and all evidence of him disappeared from the room. "I'll think about your suggestion." He promised.

Then he was gone.

A few minutes later, Sam, Dean, and Uncle Bobby arrived.

We packed my stuff and met back outside.

"Six be good for Uncle Bobby." Sam said. I gave him a tight hug.

"I will." I promised.

"I'll miss you Princess." Dean said into my hair when we hugged.

"You too."

I waves goodbye and climbed into Uncle Bobby's truck.

"How's your school work coming along." He asked, as we traveled down the highway.

"They're letting me skip a grade." I answered.

"Again?" He questioned and took a turn.

"They said I could have graduated by now, but I kinda wanna take it slow. Instead I'm taking additional college courses for credit."

Uncle Bobby laughed a little. "I have never figured out how someone as smart as you came from John Winchester."

We stopped at a gas station. Uncle Bobby went in to pay for the gas.

All of a sudden I was somewhere else.

The room was elaborately furnished. Almost cliche if you ask me. Gold and finery everywhere.

It was like a flashback from the 70's.

"So you're the youngest Winchester." A smooth, British voice said.

"That's my name don't wear it out." I answered as I turned and saw a middle aged guy in a nice suit. "I don't actually go by 'Youngest Winchester'. People call me Six."

The guy smirked. He was giving off some definite demon vibes.

"I'm Crowley. King of the Crossroads. And I'm here to talk about a deal."

I was transported back to Uncle Bobby's truck feeling a bit more somber.

I turned down Crowley's deal, but agreed to keep him as an ally.

A shit storm was brewing.

I was going to have to start planning.