PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

PROLOGUE

She ran and ran through the jungle, jumping the rocks, the only thing in her mind was the word "survive", she was alone, between the chase, she had lost her father out of her sigh, and the other kids were gone too. But she knew what she had to do, her father taught her everything about the animals that were chasing her, but even of all that knowledge in her head, it still wasn't enough, she was only twelve, and she was alone in the jungle running from dinosaurs, the same creatures her father study, but the thing was, dinosaurs were extinct, but not anymore.

She suddenly stop when she heard a noise not far from where she was standing, then she realized, they had found her, she quickly scanned around, she saw a huge rock not far, she didn't know what to do, if she ran there was a chance the raptors catch her, and she would get eaten alive. But either way if she stood there, they would catch her. Groaning internally she decided to run, when she did it, one raptor started to call the others saying he had found her; with tears in her eyes almost blurring her sight, ran faster, she wouldn't get eat by those bastards, there was no way.

When she reached the top, one of the raptors jumped and clawed her leg, she screamed in pain but it didn't stopped her, but when she noticed her surrounds, there was nothing except a waterfall, she turned around and saw three raptors in front of her, watching her like she was the perfect meal, and she was not wrong, taking slowly steps backwards, and breathing faster with every step. She had no other choice, she jumped into the water, the raptors quickly ran to where she was seconds ago and watched how they had lost their meal, they turned around and leaved.

Seconds after everything, she swam to the top, she let out a laugh, she had made it, but it quickly seized knowing that it was for sure her luck wouldn't last for long. She swam to the ground and got out of the water.

Aella Grant sighed tired, and started to walk again, she just wanted to find her father and get the hell out of the island.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, when I saw the new movie I was totally in fangirl mode, I always had enjoy all the movies of jurassic park, and well now it come to me  made this fanfic.

So this is the PROLOGUE, did you like it? You didn't like it? Let me know in the comments if you want me to continue this. And please VOTE of/and FOLLOW ME. 

I already have another fanfic it's called The Tragedy of Living, it's a crossover between Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries, check it out if you like the series.

Anyways thanks for reading this, people.

Love you all xxx