CHAPTER SEVEN

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

⇛ 7.0

WITH ALAN GRANT

Alan, Tim and Lex were asleep in the branches of the tree; both kids were curled up under Grant's arms. A heavy shadow fell over all three of them, blocking out the sun entirely. Grant woke up, only a little bit asleep, as a brachiosaur's head pushed into the tree branches, right up beside them. It hesitated there for a second, seemingly staring at them. Grant just watched as it opened its mouth very wide and chomped down on a branch over their heads.

The kids woke up with a start. Tim pointed at it, Lex opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. Then she talked.

"Go away" she shouted afraid.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's a brachiosaur" Alan told her quietly.

"Veggiesaurus, Lex, Veggiesaurus" Tim said trying to comfort his sister.

But Lex didn't want to take any chances so she scrambles back, away from its mouth. Tim and Grant came together on the branch, just staring at the dinosaur in wonder as it ate its breakfast. Grant leaned and grabbed another branch. Tim scampered up, trying to get the brachiosaur's attention.

"Come here, boy - I mean girl" he said whistling.

Grant moved forward and tried to feed the brachiosaur. The animal got the end of the branch and started to pull the branch.

"Take a bite, take a bite. I'm not letting go" Alan muttered while the dinosaur try to pull the branch out of him.

"It's so strong. Look at its nose" Tim said then grabbed the branch "Need help?" Tim reached out; petting the dinosaur's head while it chews "That's a girl" he turned to his sister "Hey Lex, you can touch it. It's a girl, just like you. Come on, it's okay" he started to insist on her "Lex, come on and touch it. It likes you. It's gotta like you. Come on."

"Come on, try some. Take a bite" Alan said.

"It's good protein. Come on, Lex. Why don't you touch it? Look at her nose" Tim said smiling.

"This is a seventy-seven ton animal. Come on over, Lex" Alan said "Just think of it as a big cow. Look at it's teeth?" he moved closer "Come here, girl. This is a seventy-seven ton animal. Just think of it as a big cow."

Grant came closer. He reached out and grabbed hold of the dinosaur's lip with both hands and pulls it down, revealing the jaw at work.

"I like cows" Lex muttered.

"You're a beautiful big animal" Grant stated.

"His nose is running" Tim bowed his head "It looks like it has a cold" The dinosaur kept chewing, not objecting to the inspection "Did you smell that?"

Lex tentatively edged forward in the tree to the inspection.

"Come on girl, up here" Lex said nervously to the dinosaur. She barely touched the dinosaur on the tip of its nose but then the dinosaur sneezed. At the impact Lex fell backwards dripping wet from head to toe.

"God bless you" Tim said smiling.

WITH AELLA GRANT

Aella was walking around for almost an hour since she woke up, she had took a detour from where she was because the stupid's employees had plant poisonous herbs, obviously they had done that because they were pretty but thankfully she recognized them or probably all her body would be red from the venom.