CHAPTER ONE

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

    1.0

Aella Grant was always fascinated by dinosaurs; it wasn't a surprise after all her father was one of the most recognize paleontologists of the world. Her father had taught her everything he knew to her daughter, even for her young age Aella was smarter than most kids, that's when her father realized it was true, she was smarter, knowing that your kid had a higher IQ than a normal adult was something to be proud of. Aella had an eidetic memory, everything she hear or read, she would remember it. One of the reasons why it was so easy for her to learn the names of the dinosaurs and their characteristics. Yes, Allan Grant was known for his dislike to children but he didn't hate his daughter, she wasn't childish, she had manners, and she was very mature for her age, and he was glad. 

Her favorite dinosaur was the Velociraptor, who knows why but the carnivore dinosaurs were her favorites, after that one the Tyrannosaurus Rex comes next. Some nights when she would go to bed, she would stop and wonder, "what if they could exist?" or "what if they were still in her era?" . Her father always told her, they would most likely eat the human race, the first time he told her that, she went pale and couldn't sleep, but that was when she had five years. Now she had twelve years and she was helping her father finding fossils.

BADLANDS

Aella was brushing the dust of a fossil she had found, when she finished her eyes went wide in amazement, it was a Raptor claw, her favorite dinosaur, immediately she walked to her father and grabbed his vest to call his attention, he turned around saw the fossil his daughter had in her hand.

"Ella" he said with a smile "Amazing job, like always" he took it from her hand and examined, she smiled at him and continued digging, the skeleton they had found was from a Velociraptor.

"Dr. Grant, Dr. Sattler, we're ready to try again" one of the volunteers said and the walked away.

"I hate computers" Alan muttered while he stood up from the ground, Aella leaved her work and accompanied her dad, with Dr. Sattler who name was Ellie, her father's girlfriend, she liked her, she was sweet and smart.

In the dig itself, the ground was checkered with excavations everywhere. There was a base camp with five or six teepees, a flapping mess tent, a few cards, a flatbed truck with wrapped fossils loaded on it, and a mobile home. There were a dozen volunteers of all ages at work in various places around the dig. The volunteers were from all walks of life, dinosaur buffs.  Three or four of them had children with them, and the kids were running around, like in a giant sandbox. Alan, Aella, Ellie and a Volunteer were walking down the hill when Alan spotted a kid kicking dirt onto one of the digs. He noticed and frowns.

"What's that kid doing?" he muttered to himself. Then turned to the kid "What are you doing there?" he shouted asking "Excuse me. Can you just back off? This is very fragile.  Are you out of your mind?" Aella rolled her eyes at her father's behavior "Get off that and go find your parents" he turned to Ellie "Did you see what he just did?" he asked her while the kid stomps away, pissed off "Why do they have to bring their kids?"