CHAPTER TEN

Disclaimer: All movies of Jurassic Park are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the movies, well it is. I only own the character of Aella. And some parts of her life. Try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.  

10.0

Pleased with the appetizer, the creature came back for the main course. Alan tried to force open the jammed rear door. Billy tried to help, but the door wouldn't budge.

The dinosaur jammed its snout into the fuselage and lunged for Amanda in the first row. She yanked her legs back as the jaws snapped shut. Behind Amanda, Billy reached forward, unsnapped her seat belt and pulled her into the next row back.

The others unstrapped their belts and crowded into the rear of the passenger compartment. The shift in weight sent the fuselage tipping backwards. The plane broke free of the tree limbs and dropped tail-first to the jungle floor. It slammed hard, then flipped over onto its roof.

The passengers were prowled on the ceiling of the plane, dazed by the impact. Everyone was cut and bruised. Out of the open cockpit, they saw two approaching dinosaurs' feet.

A window near Amanda fogged over with condensation. When it cleared, she found herself looking right into enormous eyes. Then all hell breaks loose as the plane is slammed across the jungle clearing.

Inside, windows exploded, raining glass over the passengers. As the walls compressed, Udesky was trapped in the rear of the plane, the others in front.

"Over here" Billy called.

Udesky dove into the narrowing gap, and Billy pulled him the rest of the way through. Billy was as terrified as the rest of them, but he thrived under this rush of adrenaline. Then a huge claw dogged into the skin of the fuselage and began to slowly peel the plane open. Alan looked up in dread at the widening tear.

"This way" Alan said grabbing his daughter's hand.

Grant leaded the group out the open end of the cockpit. They made a mad dash for the jungle. A tremendous roar caused Billy to look behind him. He couldn't help but steal a glimpse of this terrifying, but utterly fascinating, animal. Suddenly Aella yanked him forward.

With Alan in the lead, and Udesky taking up the rear, the group ran through the jungle. Concealed by the dense undergrowth, the unseen dinosaur bearded down on them mowing down the young trees which toppled all around them.

Aella spotted a grove of heavier trees; she yanked her father into it with everyone following behind.

The dinosaur couldn't fit between the trunks. It roared the fleeing humans, searching desperately for a route after them. The group continued their relentless pace, putting as much distance as they could between themselves and the beast. Paul Kirby looked like he was about to have a heart attack. Even Billy was gasping for air. They stopped, thinking they've outrun it. Alan directed the group through some underbrush and into but stopped in their tracks. Amanda stifled a cry. Before them laid an immense unmoving sauropod.

"Don't worry" Aella said quietly and relieved "It's dead."

Then a full grown bull tyrannosaurus appeared behind the carcass. It was feeding, its mouth mottled with blood and carrion. Aella froze.

"Nobody moves a muscle" Alan told everyone.

Obeying, the group froze for a few long beats. Then Udesky took off running. And the T-Rex roared making everyone run. The T-Rex was right behind them. Dashing back the way they came, the group suddenly came face to face with dinosaur that was a spinosaurus.